[Q] Xperia Z ultra

Search This thread

Kenjijo

Mar 23, 2014
My Xperia z ultra cannot turn on, turn off, not charge.
When charging the led is on off on off.
Dont know what a problem i try to turn off all way but cannot.
Anyone here can help please?

blueether

Jan 21, 2011
Te Awamutu, New Zealand

Sounds like it could be a corrupt bootloader?

Things to try

Press the red 'off' button beside the sim card, then charge in a A/C charger for several hours, then see if it will power on

Do the above but dont power on. hold down the volume down button while connection to a PC

Do the above but press the 'red off button' while holding the vol - button while connected to the PC

These last two we want the LED to turn blue for 1/2 a sec then go out (Flash Mode)

Reactions: Kenjijo and maxld

Kenjijo

Mar 23, 2014

Things to try

Press the red 'off' button beside the sim card, then charge in a A/C charger for several hours, then see if it will power on

Do the above but dont power on. hold down the volume down button while connection to a PC

Do the above but press the 'red off button' while holding the vol - button while connected to the PC

These last two we want the LED to turn blue for 1/2 a sec then go out (Flash Mode)

Thanks for your comment.
I'll try it.

Kenjijo

Mar 23, 2014
Still nothing happen.
Now when i charging the led is blinking.
Don't know what is the problem.

LordManhattan

Oct 20, 2007
Kepler-34b
The only times I've seen a blinking red LED (with and without a cable plugged in), is when there are issues with the bootloader. I've accidentally locked my bootloader while being on a custom kernel a couple of times, and I've gotten this exact behavior.

What was the last thing you did with your Ultra?

Sent from my C6833_GPe using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kenjijo

Kenjijo

Mar 23, 2014
The only times I've seen a blinking red LED (with and without a cable plugged in), is when there are issues with the bootloader. I've accidentally locked my bootloader while being on a custom kernel a couple of times, and I've gotten this exact behavior.

I didn't do anything. My phone no root and locked bootloader. And now the led is continuous (red led, yellow blinking) when i'm charging. cannot do anything with it.
Sorry my English not good.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Things to try

Still nothing happen.
    Now when i charging the led is blinking.
    Don't know what is the problem.

Maybe try to repair your phone via SEUS.

I would go to a service center, if i were you.
    Yeah, I would probably send it in for repairs too since I can't really tell what's going on.