direct download for XTRACT(game)?

Search This thread

akamiri88

Nov 10, 2009
hello,
i have been trying to download this game on my htc fuze for a while now, and could never get a download to go through. if it is hosted through rapidshare, it doesnt let me download it even after waiting 50seconds for the free download. i had the same problem with the game Experiment13 from the xperia x2, until someone put up a link to the direct download(no RS). so im hoping someone on the forums here would be kind enough to attach a direct .cab for XTRACT, or a link that actually lets me download it through my phone.
thanks in advance!

akamiri88

Nov 10, 2009
i dont have an xperia but i found this game works great on my tp2
http://psykiroms.com/t0mmyr/Xtrakt.cab
just 4 u, please post when download complete so i can take it down

thank you so much!!!!
the download worked, and i finally got to play this game!!! im using a htc fuze so the resolution is off, but its still playable, im definitly saving that cab so i can install it on the touchpro 2 when i decide its time to move on to wvga phone. sony ericson makes great games!!! are there anymore games or cool apps that comewith either xperia x1 or x2 that we can use on htc devices??

akamiri88

Nov 10, 2009
anyone know how to beat level 4? its called violent skies where u fight a boss called MEGAPANZER. he puts up a shield with 4 lights and drops sawwheels. common sense tells me to shootout the lights to lower the shield, but no matter how much i try, i cant shoot them!!

p00ltergeist

Apr 18, 2010
If I've got it right , there's two available Xtract games ? X1(comes with xperiax1) and X2(comes with xperiax2) ?