[Mod]Galaxy S5 Statusbar

Search This thread

zakkkkk

Nov 11, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
running stock 4.4.2 and yesterday i decided to change my system ui to the s5 statusbar. it works perfect but since then I've noticed that when i try taking a screenshot it says "couldn't save screenshot storage may be in use." how can i fix this?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hy guys.. Today, I will be sharing statusbar leaked from galaxy s5,

The button Sfinder n Quickconnect is still not work.
    See the screenshot ☺
    New SystemUI.apk fully working ..

Applications Sfinder and Quick connect can be downloaded from S5 dump (europe).

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/f4xjhd4lgpwx195/SystemUI.apk

Installing: copy and paste on system/priv-app
    It is one of the issues.. But comparing framework.jar where bluetooth lies.. is a pretty big task.. It's signicantly different..
    Ill look again while I am sitting here.. But not sure I can get it all merged..

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Ok im looking again and think i can help with this..

I searched quickconnect.apk to see how this error is starting..here:

Code:
    04-18 17:27:15.477 I/dalvikvm( 4129): Could not find method android.bluetooth.BluetoothAdapter.startLeScan, referenced from method com.samsung.android.sconnect.common.net.BleHelper.startScan

Here is where it calls the method(RED)..that is NOT in S4 framework.jar

Code:
    const-string v5, "BleHelper"

const-string v6, "startScan"

const-string v7, "call startLeScan()"

invoke-static {v5, v6, v7}, Lcom/samsung/android/sconnect/common/util/DLog;->i(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)V

.line 181
        iget-object v5, p0, Lcom/samsung/android/sconnect/common/net/BleHelper;->mBtAdapter:Landroid/bluetooth/BluetoothAdapter;

const/16 v6, 0x9c0

const/16 v7, 0x100

const/4 v8, 0x1

iget-object v9, p0, Lcom/samsung/android/sconnect/common/net/BleHelper;->mLeScanCallback:Landroid/bluetooth/BluetoothAdapter$LeScanCallback;

invoke-virtual {v5, v6, v7, v8, v9}, Landroid/bluetooth/BluetoothAdapter;->[COLOR="Red"]startLeScan(IIZLandroid/bluetooth/BluetoothAdapter$LeScanCallback;)Z[/COLOR]

.line 183
        const-string v5, "BleHelper"

const-string v6, "startScan"

const-string v7, "call startLeScan() complete"

So I will try top add that method and see if it works..

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Please test and let me know.. Of course adding one method means adding more..:rolleyes:

framework.jar

Ok got past this error.. and now it is no more but we have new error.. so that's good.. PROGRESS:D:thumbup:
    Thanks to @lomistars for the quick tests and logs.. shooting for tomorrow to have this working!:thumbup:
    Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
    replace stuff icon

First of all thanks to sir @Zyr3 for her quicktoogle icon.

Since Quickconnect not running, then I replaced him with the home button and recent button.
    this'is for odex. Try this have fun..
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/8qg0jlkylbln7ga/SystemUI_noQuickConnect.zip
    Extract zip then copy both file to system/priv-app, dont forget backup.
    http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2622154&d=1394394869 here you can find S finder

Copy to system - priv apps and set permissions.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-P7500 met Tapatalk