[MASTER FONTPACK] -=v7.2=- 1120 Fonts (Update 13/10/2017)

Search This thread

Winb33

Dec 1, 2010
French West Coast

This mod work S6/S7/S8/S8+ and all others Samsung Rom (TW)

Need Root : YES
Need Custom Recovery : Yes but if havent and your just rooted you can put the file by yourself ...
Follow directory of zip and file right permission in updater-script

It works on all sams'rom based (Odexed or Deodex) using flipfont system ...

Please Press thanks if you like my mod !! No cost and greatly Appreciated

How to :

Flashable version now include automatic cleaning of existent apk from samsung, extract apk in right place and apply permission so no more problem for non-expert users , if using apk your have to do it manually :)

How to change fonts :
Go to Settings / Display / Font (first opening can take 4/5 second) and select the font in the huuuuggggeeeee list provided :)

!!!!!!!! PLEASE DO NOT POST MODIFIED VERSION / ANYWHERE !!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!! RESPECT MY WORK AND GIVE CREDIT!!!!!!!!
]

!!!! PLEASE DO NOT POST MIRROR !!!! (Ask me in pm if download on AFH is not working for you)

V7.2 ZIP : Download

!!! No more problem with the update on SamsungStore App !!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Have Fun :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Please dont forget to rate this thread and press thanks !

For ROM DEV : Feel free to include my work in your rom , just give credits ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Changelog :

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
V7.2 : Rebuilt to bypass update problem
Tested on S8 Port work perfect
V7.1 : Back to old base as it work best .
V7 : Update APK Base
Update many fonts
Fix problem with latest samsung update (Based on this)
Prevent next update from samsung breaking my mod :)
V6: Added support to MM6.0.X Beta (and probably Official)
Fix imcompatibily with 5.1.1 Roms using OLD Base and Newer
V5 : Not released
V4 : (11/12/2015
=> Many new/update fonts from Marshmallow 6.0.1 (+ 30 fonts)
=> Improve stability and compatibility
V3 : (29/09/2015)
Added 66 Fonts.
Total is now 1032 Fonts
62 fonts (Named Arabic_*****) include full support of Arabic Keyboard and language
Huge thanks to @thereassaad for his request and his test
Those fonts are also compatible with others languages
Added Yosemite Apple SanFrancisco font
thanks @Darktitor for sending me those fonts.
Zip and Apk version Updated
PLEASE USE ZIP VERSION FOR UPDATE(updater-script will do the magic)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-10-11-28-41.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-10-11-28-41.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 51,730
  • Screenshot_2015-07-10-11-28-49.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-10-11-28-49.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 51,308
  • Screenshot_2015-07-10-11-28-57.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-10-11-28-57.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 49,598
  • Screenshot_2015-07-10-11-29-06.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-10-11-29-06.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 45,174
Last edited:

Winb33

Dec 1, 2010
French West Coast
Cool !

Then First for my info go to see with a root browser like root explorer in system/app if you see SamsungSans.apk and report me this info.
If there is no SamsungSans.apk try to download my apk and install it (perhaps need to autorize unknow source in settings/security).
If install ok Go to Settings / Display / Font and see if font list is update , then select font you want and apply...
Do you have custom recovery ?

Many thanks for your help ! :highfive:

I'm on stock 5.1.1 with root access. Let me know what you want to know, I can test but I'm a novice :D

Ehsan021

Jul 29, 2008
Unknown
Hello . its not working on wanam 2.2 odex rom .
both apk and zip file tested .
can u pls make it work ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Winb33

Ehsan021

Jul 29, 2008
Unknown
I have a SamsungSans.apk in system/app and prem is set to 0644 but I dont have any new font in my font list !
Wanam 2.2 Odex android 5.1.1

Reactions: Winb33

Winb33

Dec 1, 2010
French West Coast
Hummm strange , check the size of the apk , original is about 250ko and mine is approx 48mo ...
Can you remove SamsungSans.apk in system/app then reboot in recovery and flash zip edition
Then check if better
Thanks for testing and reports ! :good:

I have a SamsungSans.apk in system/app and prem is set to 0644 but I dont have any new font in my font list !
Wanam 2.2 Odex android 5.1.1

s8freak

Jan 17, 2013
Sanger
@Winb33 my bad I'm also running XtreStolite deodexed Rom on G925A using FlashFire and flashed your Font zip with no problems.
I should have been clearer in my previous post.:sly:;);):D:D:thumbup::thumbup:

Jaom1029

Jul 11, 2015
I'm on Kitkat custom rom, if this app works on kitkat I can help you with the results, i've already search for the app on system directory and it is there, so, let me know if I can help...

By the way!!! I'm using Note 3...

Last edited:

Winb33

Dec 1, 2010
French West Coast
This should also work on kitkat , if you have twrp flashzip it will replace existent apk in system/app , after reboot you should access to all font in your flipfont section ;)

I'm on Kitkat custom rom, if this app works on kitkat I can help you with the results, i've already search for the app on system directory and it is there, so, let me know if I can help...

By the way!!! I'm using Note 3...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

This mod work S6/S7/S8/S8+ and all others Samsung Rom (TW)

Need Root : YES
    Need Custom Recovery : Yes but if havent and your just rooted you can put the file by yourself ...
    Follow directory of zip and file right permission in updater-script

It works on all sams'rom based (Odexed or Deodex) using flipfont system ...

Please Press thanks if you like my mod !! No cost and greatly Appreciated

How to :

Flashable version now include automatic cleaning of existent apk from samsung, extract apk in right place and apply permission so no more problem for non-expert users , if using apk your have to do it manually :)

How to change fonts :
    Go to Settings / Display / Font (first opening can take 4/5 second) and select the font in the huuuuggggeeeee list provided :)

!!!!!!!! PLEASE DO NOT POST MODIFIED VERSION / ANYWHERE !!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!! RESPECT MY WORK AND GIVE CREDIT!!!!!!!!
    ]

!!!! PLEASE DO NOT POST MIRROR !!!! (Ask me in pm if download on AFH is not working for you)

V7.2 ZIP : Download

!!! No more problem with the update on SamsungStore App !!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Have Fun :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Please dont forget to rate this thread and press thanks !

For ROM DEV : Feel free to include my work in your rom , just give credits ;)

Changelog :

V7.2 : Rebuilt to bypass update problem
    Tested on S8 Port work perfect
    V7.1 : Back to old base as it work best .
    V7 : Update APK Base
    Update many fonts
    Fix problem with latest samsung update (Based on this)
    Prevent next update from samsung breaking my mod :)
    V6: Added support to MM6.0.X Beta (and probably Official)
    Fix imcompatibily with 5.1.1 Roms using OLD Base and Newer
    V5 : Not released
    V4 : (11/12/2015
    => Many new/update fonts from Marshmallow 6.0.1 (+ 30 fonts)
    => Improve stability and compatibility
    V3 : (29/09/2015)
    Added 66 Fonts.
    Total is now 1032 Fonts
    62 fonts (Named Arabic_*****) include full support of Arabic Keyboard and language
    Huge thanks to @thereassaad for his request and his test
    Those fonts are also compatible with others languages
    Added Yosemite Apple SanFrancisco font
    thanks @Darktitor for sending me those fonts.
    Zip and Apk version Updated
    PLEASE USE ZIP VERSION FOR UPDATE(updater-script will do the magic)
    Major update ! v7 !
    Read op and changelog for info ?

Sent from my SM-G935F using XDA-Developers Legacy app
    V4 is on the road ...

Changelog :
    => Many new/update fonts from Marshmallow 6.0.1
    => Improve stability
    => Adding Unicode 8 support

I'll probably delete the apk version and will only let the flashable version since it's need to be flashed for working without issue ...

Stay tuned :)
    Cool !

Then First for my info go to see with a root browser like root explorer in system/app if you see SamsungSans.apk and report me this info.
    If there is no SamsungSans.apk try to download my apk and install it (perhaps need to autorize unknow source in settings/security).
    If install ok Go to Settings / Display / Font and see if font list is update , then select font you want and apply...
    Do you have custom recovery ?

Many thanks for your help ! :highfive:

I'm on stock 5.1.1 with root access. Let me know what you want to know, I can test but I'm a novice :D
    it is not working on my galaxy s7 sm-G930F, i don't found samsungsans .apk in "system/app"... can you help me please...?

You´ll get the samsungsans.apk from the zip in OP. Extract the zip, grab the SamsungSans.apk, make the folder "SamsungSans" in system/app/ and paste the SamsungSans.apk inside the folder. Set the permissions to rw-r-r and reboot :highfive
    142b9b09a4cb4890f349bdf10f188338.jpg
    :