8.4 KB · Views: 1,046
  • motox-w.zip
    1 MB · Views: 228
Last edited:

OliveJeans

May 10, 2009
MozoX-complete

hello ppl,

i made a working MotoX boot animation for you. Just boot into recovery and flash the zip.
CAUTION: this zip will change your boot-logo AND boot-animation altogether to MotoX Style!

have fun! :good:

EDIT: for somereason i could not attach the file in this post?
i will up it somewhere else and provide you the link

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

hello ppl,

i made a working MotoX boot animation for you. Just boot into recovery and flash the zip.
CAUTION: this zip will change your boot-logo AND boot-animation altogether to MotoX Style!

there you go: MotoX-Complete2.zip

Last edited:

Arachnida

Aug 26, 2012
Santo Domingo
hello ppl,

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

there you go: motox-logo-anim.zip

When I flash it, the installation aborts :(

set_progress() expects 1 arg, got 2
E:Error in /ext/motox-logo.anim.zip
(Status 7)
Installation Aborted.

Help please? Thanks.

Aug 9, 2012
Mumbai
loop Moto X bootanimation?

Hey! :)

Thanks a lot for the Boot animation(s) :D

but I still have a simple question,

can the Moto X bootanimation have a loop or "part 2", because the current one restarts from the beginning and can't complete its cycle, so it looks kind of odd!

P.S. i tried to add a "part1" changed the txt file to "p 0 0 part1" but boot animation doesnt start up :confused:

atifrawn

Oct 7, 2010

can the Moto X bootanimation have a loop or "part 2", because the current one restarts from the beginning and can't complete its cycle, so it looks kind of odd!

P.S. i tried to add a "part1" changed the txt file to "p 0 0 part1" but boot animation doesnt start up :confused:

hay
its not working on my razar maxx.
showing err

OliveJeans

May 10, 2009

What do you mean? The animation already has a loop, infinite times. Until the phone is up and ready

+1

Sent from my Razr XT910

dtrail1

Oct 7, 2011
Frankfurt
Yes I suppose, make a backup but boot animations should work on any Android devices, I'm running the Google edition one on a Galaxy tab and previously on the Nexus 7 and on my Razr to.

Be very careful with flashing RAZR BOOTLOGO to other devices! It might be another partition, which will be gone after flashing and in worst case causes a hard brick!

Gesendet von meinem XT910 mit Tapatalk 4

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Sry, I dont get the point.. please explain

I guess he means that the animation isn't "smooth" in its animation circle. It stops in the middle and returns to the beginning.

Gesendet von meinem XT910 mit Tapatalk 4

the7keys

Apr 4, 2011
Try to use this but endup with stuck in bootloop...
Cannot do wipe... finally i have to flash again with stock rom :(

Sent from my XT535 using xda premium

Steven87

Jul 2, 2012
Corrientes
Olivejeans, can you make the new "motor ola a google company" bootlogo flashable like the moto x you made?? Fabiop has a thread but for some reason flashing with rsd bricks my device and your flashable zips works just fine :)

Sent from my XT910 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts