[ROM][OFFICIAL][11.0] Evervolv for Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (SM-T350)

Search This thread
Evervolv is an AOSP (Android Open Source Project) rom that has roots dating back to 2011 with the Google Nexus One. Since then it has served as an open door for people of all kinds to contribute and experiment. The work put into this rom is community driven and and Evervolv Project is made up of numerous members and contributors. Over the years we shaped the rom to very minimal rom that is built to provide a stable OS that offers some of the basic features that fit the feel of AOSP. We aim to retain that feel and keep our name usage to a minimum, let AOSP shine in all it's glory. We're fully open sourced and encourage it with no restrictions. If you would like to contribute to Evervolv, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

Current version: Based off the latest tag for Android 11

Features:
  • AOSP ThemePicker
  • AOSP Privacy controls
  • Extended PowerMenu
  • Battery icon shapes
  • Network Traffic icon
  • Volume button music control
  • Volume panel location toggle
  • Adaptive Playback
  • Three finger Swipe to Screenshot
  • Key rebinding
  • LiveDisplay
  • Performance profiles

Bug Reporting:
Please provide the following info:
If the device was hard reboot, please provide the file "/proc/last_kmsg".
If the device was soft reboot or is "bootlooping", please run a logcat and provide the full output.
Please use PasteBin to post your logs. Please be a specific as possible to reproduce issues, it helps speed up the fix.

Downloads:
Available downloads
Previous builds

Source:
Evervolv Github
Branch: r-11..0

Changelog:
Nightly changelogs are available on download page (EVUpdater too!)
or you can view them at the Evervolv Gerrit

Donations:
If you wish to donate please do so here (Paypal)

Last edited:

HΞAT65534vr

Dec 27, 2015
Surrey, BC

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160716-101859.png
    Screenshot_20160716-101859.png
    45.9 KB · Views: 1,628

HΞAT65534vr

Dec 27, 2015
Surrey, BC
Bugs I found:
Major
Camera still busted
Minor
Screen glitch from sleep
Hopefully you can fix these issues on your next build.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Dirty flash didint work for me. I just restored my apps and data with titanium backup.

Yes, i am aware of those issues, they are listed in the bug list. The screen issue isn't a priority for me though.

katochwa

May 12, 2008
very good rom. thank you elginsk8r.
one thing i found is the cover can not auto on/off the screen

katochwa

May 12, 2008
titanium-backup-1.jpg

one thing happen to me is the titanium backup, the menu bottom on the right upper corner do not show up. is it titanium problem or rom problem??

HΞAT65534vr

Dec 27, 2015
Surrey, BC
Why dont you assist? I need someone to get me parameters from a stock rom. Aosp is missing some of them. Im too lazy to reflash a stock rom, rather put the effort into stuff that matters to me
I dont have a pc... I only have a smartphone... Cuz im only 14 yrs old... I dont have the money to buy a pc... Im not a dev...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Evervolv is an AOSP (Android Open Source Project) rom that has roots dating back to 2011 with the Google Nexus One. Since then it has served as an open door for people of all kinds to contribute and experiment. The work put into this rom is community driven and and Evervolv Project is made up of numerous members and contributors. Over the years we shaped the rom to very minimal rom that is built to provide a stable OS that offers some of the basic features that fit the feel of AOSP. We aim to retain that feel and keep our name usage to a minimum, let AOSP shine in all it's glory. We're fully open sourced and encourage it with no restrictions. If you would like to contribute to Evervolv, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

Current version: Based off the latest tag for Android 11

Features:
    • AOSP ThemePicker
    • AOSP Privacy controls
    • Extended PowerMenu
    • Battery icon shapes
    • Network Traffic icon
    • Volume button music control
    • Volume panel location toggle
    • Adaptive Playback
    • Three finger Swipe to Screenshot
    • Key rebinding
    • LiveDisplay
    • Performance profiles

Bug Reporting:
    Please provide the following info:
    If the device was hard reboot, please provide the file "/proc/last_kmsg".
    If the device was soft reboot or is "bootlooping", please run a logcat and provide the full output.
    Please use PasteBin to post your logs. Please be a specific as possible to reproduce issues, it helps speed up the fix.

Downloads:
    Available downloads
    Previous builds

Source:
    Evervolv Github
    Branch: r-11..0

Changelog:
    Nightly changelogs are available on download page (EVUpdater too!)
    or you can view them at the Evervolv Gerrit

Donations:
    If you wish to donate please do so here (Paypal)
    Misc files:
    TWRP 3.2

What's working:
    • Touchscreen
    • Power, Home, Recents, Back buttons
    • Wifi
    • Camera
    • Bluetooth
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • GPS
    • Storage's (internal, external, adoptable storage)
    Ok so the play store fix has been found, repos have been updated. build will be published tomorrow since i broke the camera in the process, lol
    Other bug
    -Screen backlight buzzes when brightness is not all the way up. (Kernel issue maybe?) Not very noticible, only notice it when i put my ear close to the sides of the screen.
    I'll push a new test build later this week, hoping to have camera sorted out soon.