[XPOSED] [NOUGAT] [CAN UNSTABLE] Xposed SDK25/24 for all arch

Search This thread

hwangtaizia

Sep 8, 2013
It doesn't work on nexus 5 - hammerhead. I installed xposed with magisk and after enabling xposed modules, and reboot, my phone crashes all the time, cannot use any things. I installed Resurrection Remix 5.8.4, android 7.1.2

blcklgn82

Jul 25, 2017
try the official xposed by rovo

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

First flash the xposed uninstaller by ErnyTech and magisk uninstaller also and then the Stock boot img. Now reflash the latest magisk.zip and boot into your rom. Turn on data and download the latest xposed module from Magisk Manager and flash it

Flash xposed uninstaller --> Ok
Flash Magisk uninstaller, stock boot img and reflash Magisk.zip --> Why? Magisk 14.0 is already installed?!

culiacanazo

Yes I do mount system at recovery.
That's why I was able to rename the file with no problem.

No maybe I am a bit confused.
At Magisk I have installed also the module Purifyos Xposed ARM64 Test build. Can this be also what creates the problem?
And I found another uninstaller: PurifyOS-XposedMagisk-Uninstaller.zip
But is this for Xposed or for the module?

Unleashed by ONEPLUS 3T rooted
They can't both be installed at the same time without conflict

vygavedha

Mar 11, 2016
Xiaomi 11 Lite 5g NE
I've installed the beta version and at last i was able to install xposed through magisk... But it didn't work, i had to install the original xposed which is not systemless... Now I have moth xposed installed, what should I do to make it systemless?

There's another problem I'm having... It don't let me install busy box for some reason ?
You have to use the xposed manager tweaked for magisk to activate the modules if u have installed magisk Xposed...I think this part you might have missed and checking Xposed status in official xposed manager made you think that, it is not working...

Reactions: dreamsayer

dreamsayer

Feb 11, 2015
You have to use the xposed manager tweaked for magisk to activate the modules if u have installed magisk Xposed...I think this part you might have missed and checking Xposed status in official xposed manager made you think that, it is not working...

Oh i did miss that part... Where can I download the tweaked xposed manager? And do you have any idea what's wrong with my busy box?

vygavedha

Mar 11, 2016
Xiaomi 11 Lite 5g NE

gothicVI

Jun 7, 2014
Munich
I am on the latest build..then too wakelock,etc doesn't showup!
Do what I told you. Read the latest post from the dev. There's no need to yell which your exclamation mark implies. Also there's no point in being on the latest version since that one does not work. Also not for me. Thus, again, read the dev's statement...

Gesendet von meinem Moto G 2014 LTE mit Tapatalk

Ciamabhishek

Jul 31, 2017
Take a look at the latest posts from the amplify dev in his thread...

Do what I told you. Read the latest post from the dev. There's no need to yell which your exclamation mark implies. Also there's no point in being on the latest version since that one does not work. Also not for me. Thus, again, read the dev's statement...

Can you provide me the link for that thread?

sbcontt

Dec 3, 2011
Why do you folks prefer this over the official one~?

Official one is super unfinished.

88.1 causes a massive onslaught of crashes on my Moto G5s+ immediately after boot (including crashing my keyboard, therefore I can't even type the password). I need to wipe Dalvik and cache every boot in order to prevent those crashes. Besides, 88.1 has some sort of issues with Android WebView that causes any app implementing webview to be susceptible to crash. One of my most commonly used app is OALD8 which requires quite a bit of fiddling to work on Xposed 88.1. Besides, Prime Video straight up denies to work.

While we have to thank rovo for creating XPosed in the first place, there is no way to deny that PurifyOS has done an awesome job this time within a very short time period. My gratitude to the devs.

Reactions: sjamie

Top Liked Posts