[Q] PACrom LS980 first boot

Search This thread

Legendary754

Mar 8, 2014
Hello everyone please forgive me I am currently trying to install the AOSP PACrom for the ZVALS980 and I first wiped dalvik, cache, system and Data not internal storage. Second I did the Factory Reset and then went ahead and installed the Rom, Gapps, and dr87 Kernel and my phone has not booted yet it is has been an hour already with no luck.

Please help thanks

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
Hello everyone please forgive me I am currently trying to install the AOSP PACrom for the ZVALS980 and I first wiped dalvik, cache, system and Data not internal storage. Second I did the Factory Reset and then went ahead and installed the Rom, Gapps, and dr87 Kernel and my phone has not booted yet it is has been an hour already with no luck.

Please help thanks

if you would have read through the pac rom thread it says that they currently do not support dr87 kernel so my question is can you access download mode so that you can go back to stock?

edit: or you can do what koopa says

Last edited:

Koopa777

May 18, 2012
Hold the power button to turn off, then hold power+vol down to enter recovery mode. wipe and reflash. You need to use stock kernel(no furnace either, it causes Phone FC's) for the time being. Also, you need to be on ZV8 radios, by extension.

Legendary754

Mar 8, 2014
if you would have read through the pac rom thread it says that they currently do not support dr87 kernel so my question is can you access download mode so that you can go back to stock?

edit: or you can do what koopa says

Yea I went back and re read it I went and got the Furnace Kernels redid everything and it went smooth was booted and ready in like 2 minutes flat.

Quick question though I couldn't help but notice that in the Notifications tab it states Digital Roaming is that from the phone actually roaming as in using LTE from a source other than Sprint or is that just the way the Dev(s) have chosen to define Mobile Data

thanks this is an awesome rom by the way First flash ever and only one misake lol

Legendary754

Mar 8, 2014
Hold the power button to turn off, then hold power+vol down to enter recovery mode. wipe and reflash. You need to use stock kernel(no furnace either, it causes Phone FC's) for the time being. Also, you need to be on ZV8 radios, by extension.

I tried that countless times and ironically enough the Volume up button is what put me in the Factory Reset screen which later went to TWRP