[B]§_Bonito77 "NEW RAVIESLIDER"_§ [B](Update for CHT_2.0+CHT_Softkays)

Search This thread

Bonito77

May 9, 2010
Earth
[B]CHT_2.0 Softkays[/B]

Here are Raviesoftkays for CHT_2.0 with four different backgrounds. You can see it in the name from the cabs.:D

Last edited:
Reactions: DonPascal83

Kameirus

Feb 5, 2010
Akron Ohio
thought i would post a couple screenies of your new slider
looks and works great
Thanks

text1.png
text2.png

donwhann

Jan 14, 2010
somewhere near York
looks good mate. i'd post a screen shot but i cant as my phones packed away ready to go to htc for repair tomorrow. i'll be sure to try this out when it comes back though....thanks.

Bonito77

May 9, 2010
Earth
looks good mate. i'd post a screen shot but i cant as my phones packed away ready to go to htc for repair tomorrow. i'll be sure to try this out when it comes back though....thanks.
Your welcome and I hope you can enjoy the Slider soon and become your HTC back. I think without it is terrible.
here ya go ..its kinda funny that i have a fuze and have 90 percent leo mods on it lol
Thanks very much mate.:)

enyaj

Jun 26, 2006
General Trias
HTC Leo
HTC One (m7)
Slider is awesome! Just one question. Does the Document Text/Tab really supposed to look like that? I'm not sure if its by design or its not aligned.

Attached is a screenshot but you can also see it on your own screenshot on the first page.

Attachments

• Screenshot1.jpg
    Screenshot1.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 75

Bonito77

May 9, 2010
Earth
sorry, i'm not sure what you mean. perhaps about the overlapping? can you tell me exactllier your prob, thanks ;)

enyaj

Jun 26, 2006
General Trias
HTC Leo
HTC One (m7)
sorry, i'm not sure what you mean. perhaps about the overlapping? can you tell me exactllier your prob, thanks ;)

Yes the Overlapping on the word document is what I meant. Anyway if its normal no problem.:) By the way, would you happen to know of a cab that can make softkeybar on Duttys ROMs 100% transparent or invisible? I have tried a lot of cabs and none works.

Bonito77

May 9, 2010
Earth
Thanks mate. I see it but:rolleyes: I will fix it in the next days. for the softkaybar I use the .cab in the attachment, perhaps it works for you too. when not ask in Duttys Thread about the filenames for the softkeybar button. Can be he gives the files other names, so the "normal" .cabs doesn't work.

Top Liked Posts