Votes: 110 87.3%
  • DISLIKE

Votes: 16 12.7%

• Total voters
Search This thread

nik.desai07

May 9, 2015
Redmi Note 11
This is a hassel free, time and effort saving tutorial for INSTALLING TWRP and ROOTING your RN4 with SUPERSU method.

A Detailed video guide tutorial is down in messages

OR

Follow these steps:-
1.Download the given TOOLKIT ZIP and extract it on your PC.
2.Connect your UNLOCKED redmi note 4 to PC and make sure usb debugging is enabled in developer options.
3.Now run the tool and enter password - rootmyredminote4
4.Now click any key on the toolkit to start the flashing process, the tool will automatically flash TWRP RECOVERY and boot into TWRP mode. (Wait until it boots completely and do not press any key on the toolkit menu..)
5.Now when your twrp homescreen appears, press any key on toolkit in order to copy SUPERSU and NO VARETY zip(s) to your phone's internal storage.
6.Just install the two zip files from twrp and your phone will be successfully ROOTED.

NOTE : I was on the latest stable rom (MIUI v8.2.4.0) while making this video, and I've also tested this method on developer rom v 7.4.20, so I recommend you to be on the latest stable one whichever is present at your time of rooting.

Do COMMENT below if you are facing any PROBLEM.
I will try to reply as fast as possible.

Download Link is also down in messages
GUYZ HIT THANKS if you like my work :)

Last edited:

kirpeace

Dec 26, 2010
mobiledit free software can read only root files. except some folders like root/var/ data without root. extracted build.prop from it without root

Last edited:

rasik09

Jun 1, 2017
not working

i am stuck at fastboot screen
and driver or anything else that is needed to be instaled on my pc [using xp] ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a hassel free, time and effort saving tutorial for INSTALLING TWRP and ROOTING your RN4 with SUPERSU method.

A Detailed video guide tutorial is down in messages

OR

Follow these steps:-
    1.Download the given TOOLKIT ZIP and extract it on your PC.
    2.Connect your UNLOCKED redmi note 4 to PC and make sure usb debugging is enabled in developer options.
    3.Now run the tool and enter password - rootmyredminote4
    4.Now click any key on the toolkit to start the flashing process, the tool will automatically flash TWRP RECOVERY and boot into TWRP mode. (Wait until it boots completely and do not press any key on the toolkit menu..)
    5.Now when your twrp homescreen appears, press any key on toolkit in order to copy SUPERSU and NO VARETY zip(s) to your phone's internal storage.
    6.Just install the two zip files from twrp and your phone will be successfully ROOTED.

NOTE : I was on the latest stable rom (MIUI v8.2.4.0) while making this video, and I've also tested this method on developer rom v 7.4.20, so I recommend you to be on the latest stable one whichever is present at your time of rooting.

Do COMMENT below if you are facing any PROBLEM.
    I will try to reply as fast as possible.

Download Link is also down in messages
    GUYZ HIT THANKS if you like my work :)
    LINKS:-

Watch full detailed tutorial here - Root Redmi Note 4 Easiest | 1click method | HINDI
    DOWNLOAD TOOLKIT HERE - RN4 Rootkit NK7
    OK thanks.
    Is it true that I don't need lazyflasher if I flash supersu ? I saw people that had problems installing both supersu and lazyflasher.
    Anyway I need to wait another 56 hours to unlock it.
    Yup, No need to flash lazyflasher if u root with SuperSU....
    It is for Snapdragon or mediatek?
    Does this work with Mido?
    Yes it works with Snapdragon/Mido..