[ROM] Official Sony ICS 4.1.A.0.562 GENERIC Port

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

phoneyericsson

Dec 30, 2010
Am I the only one who thinks the vanilla ICS is THE best possible ICS experience?

I totally respect your preference, it's normal, but I hate stock Android. People complain Google worships their engineers - not their designers. In contrast, Apple worships it's design team above all. I really think stock Android is ugly as hell. That's why I love Sony UI, it's very different. Google previously said that they use as much black in the UI to avoid battery problems, not because it's pretty or slick. That's a shame, these manufacturers need to work on battery so we can have a pretty OS also.

Back on topic,

Phone: Xperia Mini ST15
Usage: 2 days
Report: Very stable port, totally fine for day to day usage. Battery life is not an issue for me, it has the same usage as 2.3 in my case. Audio sounds better...why I don't know. Force closes are rare and there are only a few bugs; the music player sizing, the call log doesn't record data, Xperia Gallery app not function - nothing different than others have reported. Flashing to .70 baseband does not work, it stops claiming an error.

:D

eiat331

Oct 8, 2007
Bangkok
Hi everyone,
I modified the infinite view and it's working now.
Anyone interested can download from this link.
https://www.box.com/shared/c8b428558daafae661fd

Unzip and move the apk to system/app.. Don't flash the zip.

Uploading screenshot..
b0f835ac-60ef-0a16.jpg

:) and HIT THANKS IF U LIKE.

after I paste the apk replace old one, nothing happen after touch on people in my contact???

Reactions: hlustik

BudgyN1

Dec 17, 2010
My 2nd Bug report (Other 1 at post 119):

Usage
-Been using since release and loving it :D
-100% stable. No major flaw since yesterday
-2G & 3G is working perfectly. Including WiFi
-Flash Fix download fixed the camera
-Games play perfectly well excepts the one that use accelerometer. Games tested such as: Draw Something, Angry Birds, Football Manager.
-Multi-tasking is working perfectly.
-YouTube HQ videos working nicely but Gallery HD videos have lag
-Screenshot button works (You need to hold it for awhile)

Bugs
-Uninstalling an app causes a stop in "android.core" (Screenshot added)
-Notification icons are really really hard to see from external apps. Stock app notifications are fine
-For some reason Phone app doesn't even open anymore just says "Unfortunately, Contacts has stopped). Even installed the fix for Infinite View and did not help.

Aesthetics
-Some words are not on the screen or covered like in "Location" (Screenshot added)

Ideas
-Add Reboot option to Power button
-Option to have QuickPanel
-As an extra add-on for Trebauct (I think thats how to spell it) Launcher (The CyanogenMod 9 Launcher)

I added a screenshot of my battery life from a normal day of usage from me. Which is waking up at 6 at going to school and reaching home around 5 which left me around 30% battery life.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1334849066165.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334849066165.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 270
  • uploadfromtaptalk1334849076636.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334849076636.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 251
  • Screenshot_2012-04-19-16-29-21.png
    Screenshot_2012-04-19-16-29-21.png
    50.9 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:

adibayer_

Oct 3, 2010
Melbourne
so, what is the function of Xperia Gallery? because, every time i open it, it says "Unfortunately, Xperia Gallery has stopped" :(

Ninoh-FOX

May 24, 2009
Delving into the bowels of this rom a little well, I discovered that very generic it is not, I would say, has busybox and superuser already installed... as for the keyboard in Spanish am sorry to say that only I have found the configuration files for English... so no choice but to wait a couple of months more to Sony take good official version. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts