[Q] [IND] OnePlus One VS Note 3 Neo

Search This thread

Aukrus

May 30, 2014
Bhopal
Hey fellas,
I have receantly lost my phone and looking for an upgrade at first I was inclined to Note 3 neo but after seeing the amazing performance and beautiful desin of Oneplus One I changed my mind. Though One is way better than neo in every aspect in design, in performance...

There's just one thing that bugs me as OnePlus is a new company on the other hand we have samsung who is well known for there customer support.... What about customer support from OnePlus??

What happens If I drop my phone and want to replace my screen??

What happens if My speakers stop working??

What happens if anything go wrong???

As there's nothing from even the company about there customer service It really bugs me. Plus they are shiping the device in a bubble wrap with a USB chord :eek:

I'm from INDIA and I would like to know what you people think of the customer support... Though It comes with no warrenty but still there must be a place where I could get me device repair....

Last edited:

Planterz

Feb 28, 2014
Tucson, AZ
Hey fellas,
I have receantly lost my phone and looking for an upgrade at first I was inclined to Note 3 neo but after seeing the amazing performance and beautiful desin of Oneplus One I changed my mind. Though One is way better than neo in every aspect in design, in performance...

There's just one thing that bugs me as OnePlus is a new company on the other hand we have samsung who is well known for there customer support.... What about customer support from OnePlus??

What happens If I drop my phone and want to replace my screen??

What happens if My speakers stop working??

What happens if anything go wrong???

As there's nothing from even the company about there customer service It really bugs me.

OnePlus is actually a wholly-owned subsidiary of Oppo, which is a large company (Oppo owns them, but they operate as their own company).

Plus they are shiping the device in a bubble wrap with a USB chord :eek:

These were pre-production models that were given away (or rather, sold for $1) as part of their Smash (or donate) The Past promotion. The retail packaging and accessories hadn't been made yet, so rather than making the winners wait, they sent the phones with a USB cord and a note (and email) saying that all that stuff will be sent later.

Here's what the retail packaging will look like:
https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/the-oneplus-one-box.12388/

I'm from INDIA and I would like to know what you people think of the customer support... Though It comes with no warrenty but still there must be a place where I could get me device repair....

Why do you think there won't be a warranty?

Last edited:

Entropy512

Senior Recognized Developer
Aug 31, 2007
Owego, NY
Samsung's support in India isn't exactly notorious for being stellar either.

Plus if you're asking here, you're likely a fan of customization of your device. Since it's Exynos-based, expect the Note 3 Neo to have little to no community development.

Aukrus

May 30, 2014
Bhopal
Samsung's support in India isn't exactly notorious for being stellar either.

Plus if you're asking here, you're likely a fan of customization of your device. Since it's Exynos-based, expect the Note 3 Neo to have little to no community development.

Yes your's right there wont be much of development on Exynos. I'm getting One 64 giggs once it is out. My only question was about the customer support or if they wont give any support its fine with me...