[MOD][SYSTEMUI][GT-S7562] Theme-able Customized JB Style SystemUI

Search This thread

Mohitash

Aug 8, 2012
Panchkula, Chandigarh
OnePlus 7 Pro
Hello friends,
Me, The developer of "PMP™ SDuos Project" presenting you the new mod "Theme-able Customized JB Style SystemUI"
This mod includes customized Stock SystemUI.apk
Having this customized SystemUI.apk any user can have any theme as they want just by changing png images in "SystemUI/res/drawable-hdpi"

Thanks to charles1111 for helping me in pulldown bar on/off mode
Thanks to Dzol Cp for smalies for 0.00KB/s meter on statusbar

Just download customized SystemUI.apk from 2nd post and theme your SystemUI by following the points from image below and get the details of that points below the image

How To/Beginner?
-Make backup of your SystemUI.apk from- "/system/app' by using any root explorer ( I use ES File Explorer)
-Download Customized SystemUI.apk from 2nd post and save it in your pc
In PC
-Use 7zip and extract that SystemUI.apk
-Go to extracted folder- SystemUI/res/drawable-hdpi
-Here change/modify any images you want by using the help of the points given below in image
Remember- changed/modified image should be in png format only and it will be good to keep the same size of image.
-After finishing, open that downloaded SystemUI.apk with 7zip and go to- "res" folder
-Now drag and replace "drawable-hdpi" folder having your changed images.(if prompt, click yes/replace) and close it
-Copy that changed SystemUi.apk to your phone sd card
In Device
-Open root explorer that you already used in 1st step and make sure that system is mounted as writable
(Example: In ES File Explorer, click menu button>Tools>Root Explorer>Mount R/W? and mount system as RW (Rewritable)
-Now copy that changed SystemUI.apk and paste/replace it in /system/app (Click yes/replace if prompt)
-Reboot your device

Or If you want CWM zip package then download cwm zip from 2nd post and replace SystemUI.apk in CWM zip with yours edited SystemUI.apk by dragging and flash via cwm recovery.

CSUI.png

1. Battery Icon-
****Normal- "stat_sys_battery_0.png", "stat_sys_battery_1.png...................."stat_sys_battery_99.png", "stat_sys_battery_100.png"
****When charging- "stat_sys_battery_charge_anim0.png", "stat_sys_battery_charge_anim1.png"......................."stat_sys_battery_charge_anim99.png", "stat_sys_battery_charge_anim100.png"
And there you will find other icons also like alarm, vibrate, wifi and so on.

2. Status Bar background-
"status_bar_bg.png"

3. Active sim signal-
"stat_sys_signal_dark_0.png",......................"stat_sys_signal_dark_4.png"

4. Non-active sim signal-
"stat_sys_signal_0.png", "stat_sys_signal_0_fully"......................"stat_sys_signal_4.png", "stat_sys_signal_-4_fully.png"

5. Settings panel background-
"tw_quick_panel_plnm_bg.png"

6. Toggles' background-
****Normal- "tw_quick_panel_quick_setting_button_bg_normal.png"
****When pressed- "tw_quick_panel_quick_setting_button_bg_pressed.png"

7. Toggles's icons-
"tw_quick_panel_icon_airplane_dim.png", "tw_quick_panel_icon_airplane_off.png", "tw_quick_panel_icon_airplane_on.png"...........and so on.

8. Pulldown notification background-
"tracking_bg.png"

9. Sim Buttons
****Active sim- "quick_panel_btn_default_press.png"
****Non-active sim- "quick_panel_btn_default_normal.png"

10. Notification header-
"cart.png"

11. Notifications background-
****Normal- "noti.png"
****When pressed- "noti pressed.png"

12. Pulldown bar-
****Normal- "tw_status_bar_close_off.png"
****When pressed- "tw_status_bar_close_on.png"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for my bad english :silly:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pressing thanks button will not cost you ;) :good:

Last edited:

NiTesh

Nov 24, 2013
Ranchi
www.droidtechie.com
Stock theme installed sucessfull on ultra rom....but i wish u would have provide a defualt customized with centre clock..please provide us that we will be thanks full to u..thumbs up :)
attachment_php.jpg

Sent from my GT-S7562 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1388899615770.jpg
    1388899615770.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 423
Last edited:

prav3955

Sep 10, 2013
Can u please upload this systemui funnypharmasist which u have uploaded screenshot

Sent from my GT-S7562 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: wurstherpes

socri007

Jan 20, 2014
i want this icons and want to edit font size and color

hello,

am interesting in SystemUI.apk

i want to change the clock position, font color and size, can i do it from SystemUI.apk?

also i want this icons in below image please

icns.PNG

thank you

Attachments

• icns.PNG
    icns.PNG
    5.7 KB · Views: 269
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello friends,
    Me, The developer of "PMP™ SDuos Project" presenting you the new mod "Theme-able Customized JB Style SystemUI"
    This mod includes customized Stock SystemUI.apk
    Having this customized SystemUI.apk any user can have any theme as they want just by changing png images in "SystemUI/res/drawable-hdpi"

Thanks to charles1111 for helping me in pulldown bar on/off mode
    Thanks to Dzol Cp for smalies for 0.00KB/s meter on statusbar

Just download customized SystemUI.apk from 2nd post and theme your SystemUI by following the points from image below and get the details of that points below the image

How To/Beginner?
    -Make backup of your SystemUI.apk from- "/system/app' by using any root explorer ( I use ES File Explorer)
    -Download Customized SystemUI.apk from 2nd post and save it in your pc
    In PC
    -Use 7zip and extract that SystemUI.apk
    -Go to extracted folder- SystemUI/res/drawable-hdpi
    -Here change/modify any images you want by using the help of the points given below in image
    Remember- changed/modified image should be in png format only and it will be good to keep the same size of image.
    -After finishing, open that downloaded SystemUI.apk with 7zip and go to- "res" folder
    -Now drag and replace "drawable-hdpi" folder having your changed images.(if prompt, click yes/replace) and close it
    -Copy that changed SystemUi.apk to your phone sd card
    In Device
    -Open root explorer that you already used in 1st step and make sure that system is mounted as writable
    (Example: In ES File Explorer, click menu button>Tools>Root Explorer>Mount R/W? and mount system as RW (Rewritable)
    -Now copy that changed SystemUI.apk and paste/replace it in /system/app (Click yes/replace if prompt)
    -Reboot your device

Or If you want CWM zip package then download cwm zip from 2nd post and replace SystemUI.apk in CWM zip with yours edited SystemUI.apk by dragging and flash via cwm recovery.

CSUI.png

1. Battery Icon-
    ****Normal- "stat_sys_battery_0.png", "stat_sys_battery_1.png...................."stat_sys_battery_99.png", "stat_sys_battery_100.png"
    ****When charging- "stat_sys_battery_charge_anim0.png", "stat_sys_battery_charge_anim1.png"......................."stat_sys_battery_charge_anim99.png", "stat_sys_battery_charge_anim100.png"
    And there you will find other icons also like alarm, vibrate, wifi and so on.

2. Status Bar background-
    "status_bar_bg.png"

3. Active sim signal-
    "stat_sys_signal_dark_0.png",......................"stat_sys_signal_dark_4.png"

4. Non-active sim signal-
    "stat_sys_signal_0.png", "stat_sys_signal_0_fully"......................"stat_sys_signal_4.png", "stat_sys_signal_-4_fully.png"

5. Settings panel background-
    "tw_quick_panel_plnm_bg.png"

6. Toggles' background-
    ****Normal- "tw_quick_panel_quick_setting_button_bg_normal.png"
    ****When pressed- "tw_quick_panel_quick_setting_button_bg_pressed.png"

7. Toggles's icons-
    "tw_quick_panel_icon_airplane_dim.png", "tw_quick_panel_icon_airplane_off.png", "tw_quick_panel_icon_airplane_on.png"...........and so on.

8. Pulldown notification background-
    "tracking_bg.png"

9. Sim Buttons
    ****Active sim- "quick_panel_btn_default_press.png"
    ****Non-active sim- "quick_panel_btn_default_normal.png"

10. Notification header-
    "cart.png"

11. Notifications background-
    ****Normal- "noti.png"
    ****When pressed- "noti pressed.png"

12. Pulldown bar-
    ****Normal- "tw_status_bar_close_off.png"
    ****When pressed- "tw_status_bar_close_on.png"

Sorry for my bad english :silly:

Pressing thanks button will not cost you ;) :good:

Wonderful.

All you hard work has paid off, this is wonderful
    unuduped.jpg

Sent from my Dual Simed Disaster.
    @Mohitash Man can u please provide me this as
    CSUI.png
    shown by you ? :0