Beta Testers Invited for Apps by Appz Developers

Search This thread

anonymou$

Feb 1, 2014
Email sent

Sent from my GT-S7500 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

In device tracker you can include alarm so that you can catch the their otherwise it is awesome.
But ya you could even develop it for dual sim phones

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

In android device info you could add a few more things for rooted phones like kernel version, custom Rom (if any), no and size of sd partition, etc.

appzdevelopers

Dec 5, 2013
when you try to update your firmware through your application climbs me the message "Error loading" that I do to be able to update your phone? In the subject on I can not download the latest version of the firmware, since there is a dead link and no mirrors.

Hi, please let us know if there is any issue in downloading our app. If you are interested to be our Beta Tester, please send a mail to appzdevelopers@gmail.com

appzdevelopers

Dec 5, 2013
Email sent

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

In device tracker you can include alarm so that you can catch the their otherwise it is awesome.
But ya you could even develop it for dual sim phones

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

In android device info you could add a few more things for rooted phones like kernel version, custom Rom (if any), no and size of sd partition, etc.

Thanks a lot for detailed and nice feedback. We will try to implement them in our future updates.

May be we have not received your email to our mail id. Could you please resend to appzdevelopers@gmail.com

icesilver18

Jul 31, 2013
Sta. Rosa
Hi appzdevelopers

Count me in, I would like to test the app, Ill give feedback as soon as I receive it in my email, btw, email sent.

Feb 24, 2014
I would like to beta test please.

Hello I have sent the email and would love to beta test anything I can for you. I will give feed back as soon as I get the email and i can't wait to help in anyway I can. Thank you for you time have a great day.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts