Problem: navigation hangs ONLY on 3G signal

Search This thread

devilozzo

Jul 6, 2013
Pisa
Hello to all,
state that is not new, and now I've got used to it .. but I have always wondered why when I switched 2G/3G data and scale of H + to 3G data does not work anymore '.
It goes into a sort of coma, and you have to wait for a stop to "E" or "H+" .... Perhaps the only rom that I had this problem was to factory stock.
With all the other has always presented this problem.
Someone can give me an explanation on this? Why 3G in our 4X does not sail? :( :confused:

Adam77Root

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 3, 2012
I can confirm this, data doesn't work on 3G on custom roms. Keep in mind only stock rom has a fully compatible RIL.

Sent from my OmniROM-powered LG Optimus 4X HD

Flying_Bear

Jan 16, 2011
I can confirm this, data doesn't work on 3G on custom roms. Keep in mind only stock rom has a fully compatible RIL.

hmmm, even on stock i had similar behaviour - when i trigger something that uses data transfer, 3g icon changes to h+ untill i stop using the data. if i'm on 2g, it triggers E icon. i tought this was default behaviour tbh :p

Reactions: devilozzo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

hmmm, even on stock i had similar behaviour - when i trigger something that uses data transfer, 3g icon changes to h+ untill i stop using the data. if i'm on 2g, it triggers E icon. i tought this was default behaviour tbh :p