Best Screen Protector By Far

Search This thread

jennan88

May 14, 2010
Please do yourself a favour and get this:
http://www.pdair.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=10100000_900000_11000771&products_id=23584

First of all let me say I don't work for Pdair, don't know who they are and dont really care. All I know is their screen protector is the only good one I've tried.

Before I got this, I used two dodgy ones off ebay that were so thick it impaired the touch screen, an "Invisible Shield" which cost 40 australian dollars and was basically a tacky sheet of rubber. All of these had air bubbles and made the screen hard to use, not to mention impaired the resolution so everything would get a rainbow glow (Im sure you know what I'm talking about if you've used a bad screen protector).

I got the PDair ultra clear in the mail today and applying it was by far the easiest of the ones I've tried - it went on perfect first go with no air bubbles. Better yet, it completely covered the small scratches I've managed to accumlate on the screen.

When I powered the phone up I found that my finger actually glided over the screen better than on the native screen, the resolution was (as the product name suggests) ultra clear and you really couldn't tell I had it on.

I'm just posting this so people don't waste as much money as I did trying to find something that actually works.

If you're looking for a screen protector for the Touch2 (no idea about other phones), go to PDair and get the ultra clear

Cheers

Jennan

jennan88

May 14, 2010
Aaand I've posted this in the wrong forum. My bad, could somebody please move it to Accessories? Thanks