changeScreen v2.78! -- (screen rotation app)

Search This thread

600GOL

Jan 15, 2008
nyc
Hey, can you repack a new cab with the LargeTitleBar and add an option for muting call on face down? (That should fix problems with topaz and tachi dialer having the after call problem).

We'll see... I don't really like messing with the certain apps (cprog for example) because there is more to check for in the code (which wastes more battery and takes more processing power). What do you mean repack a new version with LargeTitleBar?

benko286

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 2, 2008
Croatia, Zagreb
ok found bug in latest version...

so sometimes it wont save my settings,e.g i add opera to exception,hit save but opera wont rotate, than i look back in exception list and see that there is no opera(same is for other programs)

600GOL

Jan 15, 2008
nyc

Right now changeScreen puts the deivce in "Suspend" mode - which is one step above sleep. Putting it to sleep mode cancels out things like WIFI and Music. Version 2.5 put the deivce to sleep and I had so many complaints about it. Anyway - the settings says Screen off but it really means Suspend.

600GOL

Jan 15, 2008
nyc
New version 2.78 available for download!

***Version 2.78 - There is a new version for download as of June 17th '09. This version includes the following:

- Import/Export buttons functions fixed
- Exporting and Resetting defaults issue fixed
- No more duplicate exceptions allowed (caused crash in older versions)
- More stop points on the Sensitivity adjustment bar

Download the latest version of changeScreen (v2.78) here!

seco10

Feb 27, 2009
Great app!
Is it able to install the new version 2.78 over the former 2.77, or have I to delete the older one before?
Ciao
SeCo

rpersa1

Apr 17, 2009
***Version 2.78 - There is a new version for download as of June 17th '09. This version includes the following:

- Import/Export buttons functions fixed
- Exporting and Resetting defaults issue fixed
- No more duplicate exceptions allowed (caused crash in older versions)
- More stop points on the Sensitivity adjustment bar

Download the latest version of changeScreen (v2.78) here!

v2.78 works like a charm!
Garmin changes to landscape mode on start and screen returns to portrait mode on exit... Woohoo!

Equalizer7882

Jun 14, 2009
LargeTitleBar.dll

Hi Guys,

Just a simple question.Where should i put the largetitlebar.dll to after unzipping it? I guess it's windows folder on my device,isn't it?! But as i try to copy the dll it says that I don't have the permisson or it's being used by another program...
(stopped changescreen for this reason but nothing changed)

anyone an idea???

Thx for a short answer buddies

Ben

sas1987s

Jun 13, 2009
I had aproblem....

I had the problem after the installation of the program, which in the main screen does not fit inside the screen when the background and change the status of the HTC ?.
How can I fix it??:confused:

600GOL

Jan 15, 2008
nyc
v2.78 works like a charm!
Garmin changes to landscape mode on start and screen returns to portrait mode on exit... Woohoo!

Nice!

Hi Guys,

Just a simple question.Where should i put the largetitlebar.dll to after unzipping it? I guess it's windows folder on my device,isn't it?! But as i try to copy the dll it says that I don't have the permisson or it's being used by another program...
(stopped changescreen for this reason but nothing changed)

anyone an idea???

Thx for a short answer buddies

Ben

Someone help? Please? I'd give you my best guess but it might screw you over so lets just wait for someone who actually knows 1st hand. Help anyone?

600GOL

Jan 15, 2008
nyc
I had the problem after the installation of the program, which in the main screen does not fit inside the screen when the background and change the status of the HTC ?.
How can I fix it??:confused:

What do you mean? Your manila is all screwed up when it rotates to landscape mode? If thats it then you need an exception named manila with only the 1st (portrait) box checked. If you meant something else let me know and i'll try again...

FinalAeon

Jan 28, 2006
Right now changeScreen puts the deivce in "Suspend" mode - which is one step above sleep. Putting it to sleep mode cancels out things like WIFI and Music. Version 2.5 put the deivce to sleep and I had so many complaints about it. Anyway - the settings says Screen off but it really means Suspend.
But the hardward keys are still active even in suspend mode. When i press the D pad, it'll still lights up. Also does the "Suspend device in pocket" requires darkness? Can I request for an option for "Suspend device in pocket" to be like "Suspend device on face down" where we can uncheck "Only if NO light".
Thanks.

sas1987s

Jun 13, 2009
thnxx .... but....

The problem that I reported on it, is the new version, when I rotate the device, the main screen with the clock spins, but not becoming the full width of the screen, remains a bit of black on the right.
What can you do? ? ? ? ? ?
:confused: