|RAPH|6.5|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ★ || Build date 2009/7/9 ||

Search This thread

weenrock

Apr 12, 2009
Lock/auto lock dimming?

Wonderful Rom, absolutely love it.

However, what is more preferable for me is to have the screen automatically lock when I shut off the screen. This works reasonably well with a few nuisances. Whenever I slide to unlock the screen, it stays dim and never gets bright. I tried to go into advanced config and play around with the auto lock to fix it. Once in awhile it will get bright but I also want to use Lumos to monitor my screen brightness.

In other situations, the autolock will randomly lock at times where I don't want it to.

I am using pocketshield right now and it works fairly well, but not satisfied that I have to switch to WM dialer and other stuff to use it effectively, along with the problems it brings as well.

Ideally, the perfect autolocker will lock when the screen is off, stay locked and if light isn't present it will automatically lock.

Maybe S2U? hmm...

DMaze

Jul 29, 2009
Call History disapeared

Installed it yesterday and am increasingly learning to love it.
However 'Call History' disapeared after couple of minutes from TFLO3D after a while and can't find how to get it back there.
Any idea anyone?

austinm08

Aug 22, 2007
Wichita, KS
www.austinmarti.net
Installed it yesterday and am increasingly learning to love it.
However 'Call History' disapeared after couple of minutes from TFLO3D after a while and can't find how to get it back there.
Any idea anyone?
Call History is hidden until you actually receive a missed call. If you want to view Call History at ANY other time, just go to your phone (dialer) and get to Call History from there (in the menu).

pawel_i

Jul 7, 2009
volume in call

How can I change volume during calling.
Hardware buttons not works, i looking for volume control during call but i not find it

hoangt12345

Dec 17, 2008
How to manage the Tab in TouchFLo3?

Thank you very much for your hard work. My Fuze now runs much more faster than with the original AT&T ROM. :)

I am using your newest Standard ROM with the Radio Version 1.14.25.35 and is a subscriber of T-Mobile.

1) I saw the program to arrange the tabs in the Today screen but couldn't find it :(
2) In the weather tab, I add 3 different locations but it gets stuck in either 1/3, 2/3, or 3/3. Clicking on it doesn't move to the next location
3) I am using Tomtom 7 on my Fuze, is it possible to add an extra tab for FootPrint into the Today screen. I installed to the ToKDKobes Footprints TomTom Supported
4) Any suggestion to make the Fuze acquires satellite a little bit faster. In mine usually it takes 5 to 10 min to got the satellite signal even I already updated the QuickGPS data as well as jump start the GPS using GPS Test. The only thing that Aurora ROM lags comparing with the original AT&T ROM.

Once more thank you

TheChelseaMan

Aug 10, 2009
Can't access GOOGLE VOICE from Opera or IE

Hey guys!

I had the updated ROM on my HTC Fuze, but then I flashed in NRG's awesome ENERGY ROM. Now, when try I access www.m.google.com/voice to send text messages or call, I get an error message saying, "Device not compatible".

I have no problems browsing anything else, it's just the Google Voice(Mobile version) website that I can't get into. I can access Google voice's website(desktop version), but then I can't click on anything and send texts or make calls. It's very important to me since I can't make free calls anymore...

Please help....

Truly,
TheChelseaMan

bratch15

Jan 15, 2009
I was wondering if anyone knows how to disable the HTC contacts and contact card. I want to revert back to the windows mobile contacts page when hitting All people. I'm a very impatient person and people always freeze my phone because it takes forever to open up a contact and they keep tapping the screen. I have been searching for hours and cannot come up with anything. And if anyone came across a cab file that would make life even better for a noob. Havent used total commander yet at all.

hefman

May 21, 2006

First off, you're asking in the wrong place. This is a manila (Touchflo3D) issue and not really specific to this rom. Not only that, but this is an old rom and nobody is really checking this thread any more. You're better off looking in a forum that specializes in manila tweaks.

As to your question... it can be done, but it is not a simple thing. Do a search for SaMaHo -- it's a program you can run with manila that allows you to remap some of the links and softkeys. I'm pretty sure it will let you remap the all contacts key.