bbm on Android

Search This thread

darkylight

Sep 7, 2009
Lebanon, Beirut.
Android friends, I heard about bbm on android and didn’t believe it works, so I tried to make a research to figure out this issue till i found.
Well here is the bbm for android:

Yes it looks like a bbm layout and yes it works by adding others pin but u cant chat to persons that own a bb and bbm them, this application works as a bbm but ONLY BETWEEN ANDROID USERS. You can 100% fake your friends.

So if any one of you need this application I can send them the apk, just install and add friends.

note: pin bbm here is called NIC.
so download and enjoy. 9ACAD861DE you can add me.

https://www.box.com/s/0a9dbf27eeffe4b310a0

jlapitan

Nov 28, 2011
did you already try "Viber", its like BBM and you dont need a pin.. you'll just need your same number..

Jan 7, 2012
No way to get it to work with bbm then?

i refuse to buy a crap blackberry just to chat to a load of people who refuse to text me and refuse to use kik messenger

btw.. dont like whatsapp, as you HAVE to know the persons phone number so no meeting new people without giving out you mobile to them who can be anyone

wenceslasus

Oct 31, 2008
No way to get it to work with bbm then?

i refuse to buy a crap blackberry just to chat to a load of people who refuse to text me and refuse to use kik messenger

btw.. dont like whatsapp, as you HAVE to know the persons phone number so no meeting new people without giving out you mobile to them who can be anyone

Hello.. Instead, Use wechat or weixin.. it has much more functions, is multiplatform and now they just integrated VOIP. you can chat to people arround the world and is more secure than whatsapp, bbm

fhzn

Nov 7, 2011
Indonesia
oh come'n. Android need BBM?
i dont think so. if u need BBM, pleas just go to store and buy BB device.
Android is android, not BB.

zeon321

Sep 29, 2012
Pune
OnePlus 9R
Whatsapp is also on blackberry, as well as WP 7 and iOS. It's the perfect messenger. BBM is useless unless its blackberry to blackberry and even then they can just use whatsapp

Sent from my DROID2 using xda premium

Yeah I forgot whatsapp is also on blackberry. whatsapp is the best messaging app on the mobile platform

khatrihamid

May 8, 2012
BBM

Generally bb and bbm are suck in many ways....
and i m using android....
but sometimes we have no option,,,,
cz 1 important person I want to comunicat and his blackberry always stuck for ym or gtalk or whtsup...
one work is bbm....
so i found this app...
thanks for dev.....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Android friends, I heard about bbm on android and didn’t believe it works, so I tried to make a research to figure out this issue till i found.
    Well here is the bbm for android:

Yes it looks like a bbm layout and yes it works by adding others pin but u cant chat to persons that own a bb and bbm them, this application works as a bbm but ONLY BETWEEN ANDROID USERS. You can 100% fake your friends.

So if any one of you need this application I can send them the apk, just install and add friends.

note: pin bbm here is called NIC.
    so download and enjoy. 9ACAD861DE you can add me.

https://www.box.com/s/0a9dbf27eeffe4b310a0