Htc herald /p4350 rom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

v-2samrc

Jan 22, 2009
Hi!

I am new to this, can someone help me how to update HTC P4350(HERALD)? And from where I can download the files for updating it.. Please help

buru898

One good way is looking at the Open Touch 6.5 thread. The first post shows basically all the info you need in order to "mod" your Wing/Herald. Plus, in my opinion, Open touch 6.5 with no spb is the best ROM and the one I'm using now until ivan makes his amazing awesome ROM :p.

And as for programs look for s2u2 (Slide to unlock 2) and s2v (Slide to View) :p.

vinciox

Sep 22, 2009
vilnius
www.failai.lt
P4350 i cant star my phone anymore

Firstly i was trying to update from 6.0 to 6.1 but i didnt manage it.. after several times i decided to update to TylerC161 Wing Kit... and so on and on.

So when deviced was instaling i touched the screen and i guess becouse of it i damaged the rom.

What can i do now?

Now i have just HTC shining on my screenand nothing heppends..

If im trying to run rom from bootloader on 3 % i have an error 270 becouse and i think it is becouse of CID locked, my phone came from Turkey and its ritten on him Turkcell..

What can i do ?

ivanmmj

Retired Moderator
Jan 3, 2007
Firstly i was trying to update from 6.0 to 6.1 but i didnt manage it.. after several times i decided to update to TylerC161 Wing Kit... and so on and on.

So when deviced was instaling i touched the screen and i guess becouse of it i damaged the rom.

What can i do now?

Now i have just HTC shining on my screenand nothing heppends..

If im trying to run rom from bootloader on 3 % i have an error 270 becouse and i think it is becouse of CID locked, my phone came from Turkey and its ritten on him Turkcell..

What can i do ?
1. This post is in the wrong forum. It is not a development related thread.
2. You hijacked a thread. Please always start a new thread or find one that deals with the issues you're having.
3. The answers have been already discussed many times. If you follow the guides of ANY ROM, they refer to HardSPL. Search for "Herald HardSPL" to find out how to HardSPL your phone (MAKE SURE your Herald has a SPL at least at 4.0 if you do.)

I'm closing this thread now since it's old.

Status
Not open for further replies.