So today my e975 arrived. What to do first?

Search This thread

Singlddy

Nov 6, 2012
Hi all,

Today my LG Optimus G E975 finaly arrived. I live in Europe (NL) so I waited for this model to not get in trouble with frequency bands in a few months when LTE will become available here. According to the specs I wouldn't have a problem with LTE with at least half of the providers.

My provider probably will not implement it soon so I can switch to a good one at that time. Now I have slow UMTS 364kb/s but eey it is unlimited for 50ct a day. streaming over 10G a month. When I putted my simcard in it had no problem detecting anything it even changed the language of the phone to my own, i wouldn't have a problem with english but ok it is easy.

Qslide apps are in the notification bar. It comes with JB 4.1.2 straight from the box and had the right plug for me. Both English and European.

It even updated E97510a-OPEN-HK to E97510b-OPEN-HK, again something i didn't expect from a phone ordered internationally (updates are a B.eautiful I.ntelligent T.easing C.harismatic H.ermaphrodite here for outside phones) so I am very pleased.

So obviously what to do first with this phone? I don't need root yet as I am not intrested in trying new roms in the next couple of weeks but what about themes and tweaks? Any European users that know a place where they would sell the right bumper or otterbox and/or screen protectors that I don't need to ship from US or asia? I don't feel like waiting for weeks or pay for express delivery to double the price.

:cool::cool::cool:

baguhanx90

Feb 21, 2013
F180l update to e975

Hi all,

Today my LG Optimus G E975 finaly arrived. I live in Europe (NL) so I waited for this model to not get in trouble with frequency bands in a few months when LTE will become available here. According to the specs I wouldn't have a problem with LTE with at least half of the providers.

My provider probably will not implement it soon so I can switch to a good one at that time. Now I have slow UMTS 364kb/s but eey it is unlimited for 50ct a day. streaming over 10G a month. When I putted my simcard in it had no problem detecting anything it even changed the language of the phone to my own, i wouldn't have a problem with english but ok it is easy.

Qslide apps are in the notification bar. It comes with JB 4.1.2 straight from the box and had the right plug for me. Both English and European.

It even updated E97510a-OPEN-HK to E97510b-OPEN-HK, again something i didn't expect from a phone ordered internationally (updates are a B.eautiful I.ntelligent T.easing C.harismatic H.ermaphrodite here for outside phones) so I am very pleased.

So obviously what to do first with this phone? I don't need root yet as I am not intrested in trying new roms in the next couple of weeks but what about themes and tweaks? Any European users that know a place where they would sell the right bumper or otterbox and/or screen protectors that I don't need to ship from US or asia? I don't feel like waiting for weeks or pay for express delivery to double the price.

Hi sir I'm from united kingdom. I bought an LG OPTIMUS G F180L from Korea. Is it possible to update f180l lte version to e975 lte version. I don't like the version of f180l there are few apps that cannot uninstall.

Please help and guide me.

Thanks

iEthos

Nov 4, 2011
Hi sir I'm from united kingdom. I bought an LG OPTIMUS G F180L from Korea. Is it possible to update f180l lte version to e975 lte version. I don't like the version of f180l there are few apps that cannot uninstall.

Thanks

exactly this is my problem and want to apply e975 version onto my F180L/e973

aws1727

Jun 1, 2012
USA
Hi all,

hello dear , from where you bought the phone LG E975 UK version? i want to buy one t use it in USA and then use in in Meddil east. do you know whatking of frequency support? and is it comeing with another carrier applicatons?

Thanks

Singlddy

Nov 6, 2012

Thanks

Im not sure, as I did not try it.

hello dear , from where you bought the phone LG E975 UK version? i want to buy one t use it in USA and then use in in Meddil east. do you know whatking of frequency support? and is it comeing with another carrier applicatons?

Thanks

I send it to you in pm

iEthos

Nov 4, 2011
don worry noone will remove anything..

Edit ..
hey but there is nothing we wanted link of tools r roms

Sent from my LG-F180L using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

Claureid

Apr 4, 2012
I'm reeally confused as well as tensed about compatibility of ROMs between E970, E973 and the E975......which I bought. I owned a ZTE Blade which ruled in moddability, lets see whats the future for Optimus G !

jlaver

Jan 2, 2011
Bump. I just bought my E975 from Mobicity (Australia). I don't really understand whether roms for other models will be supported. I'm upgrading from my HTC Desire HD (she has served me well) and would love to get back to CM10.1 or AOKP as soon as possible.

LNJ

Oct 7, 2007
The Australian rom is the best so far for stock JB. I've been using it for almost 2 weeks now.

LG Optimus G E971/3/5