[ROM][STOCK][4.1.2][N7105] XXDMA8 || Deodexed & Odexed, Rooted, Busybox [02/07/13]

Search This thread

greythorne

Dec 4, 2006
It can't be the rom since there is no modem included.

OK I think so. But I was advised by StarHub to bring in to the device manufacturer. I'm afraid if they find out its rooted i may not be able to claim support.

my device status shows as normal.
Current Binary: Samsung Official
System Status: Official

However the custom binary download is : Yes (3 counts).

Not too sure how to get rid of the 3 counts. If want to claim warranty, if they see custom binary download count wouldn't warranty be rejected?

The reason i went back to stock is because i facing alot of signal disruption so i may need to bring in for service.

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

It can't be the rom since there is no modem included and don't use OTA to update if you are rooted. You will loose root.

Oh I no longer wish to be rooted hence using stock rom.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: xterra91

skivnit

May 21, 2012
Re: [ROM][STOCK][4.1.2][N7105] XXDMA8 || Deodexed & Odexed, Rooted, Busybox [02/07/13

Hey teshx are you gonna post it here? Or open a new thread in the note 2 development section

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

xterra91

Jul 28, 2010
Google Pixel 2 XL
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Re: [ROM][STOCK][4.1.2][N7105] XXDMA8 || Deodexed & Odexed, Rooted, Busybox [02/07/13

OK I think so. But I was advised by StarHub to bring in to the device manufacturer. I'm afraid if they find out its rooted i may not be able to claim support.

Not too sure how to get rid of the 3 counts. If want to claim warranty, if they see custom binary download count wouldn't warranty be rejected?

The reason i went back to stock is because i facing alot of signal disruption so i may need to bring in for service.

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

Triangle away in the play store will fix that but you have to be rooted to do it

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium

Neurosis

Dec 19, 2007

Thank you.

Funny I'm unable to update using OTA. I went back to stock rom using pc odin. But using kies I was able to update.

Anyone from Singapore on StarHub 4G? I'm facing alot of signal disruptions, unable to determine if it could be the custom roms or the device having issues.

Yeah... I think starhub is the problem, I'm on dll rom, stock, deodex... Both same same, sometime signal drop to 0, sometime got 4G, but data not moving. My wife on S3 4G also same problem

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Neurosis

Dec 19, 2007

I've just flashed this rom, but it seems like my built number is still DLL7

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Neurosis

Dec 19, 2007

Did you flash a patch

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium

I dun get what you mean. I downloaded from the OP from the deodex section. The link 1 I think, and from goo. I flash with mobile odin, full wipe.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

colint3

Mar 20, 2009

Use Triangle away to reduce your count

pro838user

May 18, 2008
Thank you.

Funny I'm unable to update using OTA. I went back to stock rom using pc odin. But using kies I was able to update.

Anyone from Singapore on StarHub 4G? I'm facing alot of signal disruptions, unable to determine if it could be the custom roms or the device having issues.

Try this

1) Go to SETTINGS
2) Go to MORE SETTINGS
3) Go to MOBILE NETWORKS
4) Go to ACCESS POINT NAMES
5) Click on MENU
6) Click RESET TO DEFAULT
7) Reboot your phone

Hope it helps

nbhadusia

Dec 13, 2009
London
Modem

Just a quick question. Im about to flash this ROM. As Im in the UK (EE network), can I just flash the ROM and then flash the UK EE modem/csc zip? WIll this work?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

dusty_nz

May 5, 2008
Does this version still have the battery drain?

Rom is all good apart from the battery drain.
Phone always seems to be warm however I am down to 60ish% at the end of the day so not a major

Also notice it occasionally does not power the screen off. Sits on my desk for 15+ minutes with the screen on. I do have the face monitoring on so might be a bug with that.

Both minor issues so not loosing sleep.

Last edited:

ahhoe

Aug 21, 2005
Got this wake lock... but cannot find the Google magazine app. Any help to clear this?

Sent from GT-NOTE-II

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130215_215217.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130215_215217.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 203

Top Liked Posts