Frequent Loss of Signal?

Search This thread

RiceKernel

May 4, 2012
Hi guys! I have a motorola razr and since I updated my roms, I've been having a lot of frequent and regular loss of signal. It can last half a day or a few sec. Completely random . I need help to solve it. I recently update my kernel and it seems to have temporarily fixed the problem but I still get signal loss sometimes but less frequently.

Hi guys! I have a motorola razr and since I updated my roms, I've been having a lot of frequent and regular loss of signal. It can last half a day or a few sec. Completely random . I need help to solve it. I recently update my kernel and it seems to have temporarily fixed the problem but I still get signal loss sometimes but less frequently.

Delete CellBroadcastReceiver.apk from the system/app.Make a backup of it first,just in case.

Sent from my Razr XT910

Reactions: Kriggs

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Delete CellBroadcastReceiver.apk from the system/app.Make a backup of it first,just in case.

Sent from my Razr XT910