Can't flash roms into M8!!!

Search This thread

ricm68

Feb 11, 2008
Miami
Hi all, while trying to update my att htc one m8 to 4.4.3 I messed it up and now it won't take any roms!!! I did a RUU and changed the cid to supercid. The only rom I was able to flash after trying all night w cyanogenmod 11. I'm glad I was able to do this but I need to install gpe or sense6 roms. I don't know what else to do! I would really appreciate someone helping me resolve this. I wanted to convert it to a developer edition by changing the cid and mid but everything failed. I'm doing the rooting on Mac OS X.
Please Help. How do I get it back to normal?

TIA
RicM68.

Last edited:

EddyOS

Jan 2, 2010
London
Hi all, while trying to update my att htc one m8 to 4.4.3 I messed it up and now it won't take any roms!!! I did a RUU and changed the cid to supercid. The only rom I was able to flash after trying all night w cyanogenmod 11. I'm glad I was able to do this but I need to install gpe or sense6 roms. I don't know what else to do! I would really appreciate somehone helping me resolve this. I wanted to convert it to a developer edition by changing the cid and mid but everything failed. I'm doing the rooting on Mac OS X.
Please Help. How do I get it back to normal?

TIA
RicM68.

Follow the guide in the GPe RUU thread to go back to a Sense ROM (it's in post #2)