{All 2011}[DEV][Marshmallow 6.0.1][LegacyXperia] unofficial CyanogenMod 13.0 builds

Search This thread

AdrianDC

Recognized Developer
Dec 22, 2009
Île-de-France
adriandc.github.io
Alright....
I do not like to be unpleasant, especially with new users or users having problems with their installs, but this time things need to be cleared up.

About you contacting me and complaining about not getting an answer:
  1. This is not a job we do, we are not paid to do it, we spend most of our free time on Android development because it's a "hobby"
  2. Being a developer does not mean we are a 24/7 hotline to answer every single issue you may have
  3. We have a life, we are allowed not to be connected for a while.
  4. Even sometimes happen that we may be on vacation and / or no internet and / or the internet box blew up
  5. Thing we may have compiled at date MM/DD could be fine for us, but not for everyone, that is called development
  6. You emailed me this morning, then a second time, and complained three times about it on XDA... Do I need to explain further... ?
  7. Never share personal emails on open forums. Even if it is my public development email, putting it on forums could lead to automated spams.
    > Please edit your post and remove the email address. Interested people can still look for it on my commits.
To continue on the personal side, since it concerns LegacyXperia too,
due to recent issues I am migrating my downloads (15-20GB...) and I have been working
on the migrations / scripts since a few days, once finished I'll update the links in my old posts from this thread.

About the issues you reported:
  1. Most of us usually flash Mardon's MiniGApps only and they work fine for us
  2. If you have issues with the Setup Wizard, try to search about it and see with others if they have ideas
  3. About the incoming calls, that is an old issue due to the low RAM available on the device and general CPU speed
  4. Solutions exist and have been tested along the months / years, like holding the PhoneUI in RAM, but implies more RAM usage
  5. We try to fix things when we can, but can not fix everything and instantly...

I hope you understand my point here.
Thanks.

2.) Do you think I will reach him by ... ? Or how can I reach him otherwise? (you see above that I also already have an installation problem of his ROM...)
And Adrian unfortunately didn't answer yet to my direct mail to him.
@azakosathUnfortunately AdrianDC still didn't react... Is there any bug tracker?

Falk2

Jun 11, 2011
Karlsruhe
Alright....
I do not like to be unpleasant, especially with new users or users having problems with their installs, but this time things need to be cleared up.

About you contacting me and complaining about not getting an answer:
  1. This is not a job we do, we are not paid to do it, we spend most of our free time on Android development because it's a "hobby"
  2. Being a developer does not mean we are a 24/7 hotline to answer every single issue you may have
  3. We have a life, we are allowed not to be connected for a while.
  4. Even sometimes happen that we may be on vacation and / or no internet and / or the internet box blew up
  5. Thing we may have compiled at date MM/DD could be fine for us, but not for everyone, that is called development
  6. You emailed me this morning, then a second time, and complained three times about it on XDA... Do I need to explain further... ?
  7. Never share personal emails on open forums. Even if it is my public development email, putting it on forums could lead to automated spams.
    > Please edit your post and remove the email address. Interested people can still look for it on my commits.

Hello Adrian,

first of all, thank you very much for your (so long) response! I appreciate very much (although you would not expect it).
And thank you for your great engagement in creating us users of this great old, compact Xperia models such good updated ROMs, Adrian!

Puuuh, but what has happened here?...
Of course I know absolutely that this is not your job and everything is voluntary. I didn't expect at all that you are available at any time, Adrian!

I am very soory cause my remarks about missing responses of you should not mean a complaint or accusation at all!
I ment them to be just informations to the two guys which responded me instead.
Again, please don't understand them as complaints!! They have not been addressed to you but have been remarks to others. I didn't intend to make any pressure with them but just inform them!
Actually my post even was not in the right thread cause I couldn't find one for LegacyXperia CM14. It should have been a little excuse and justification to the other guys that I ask them. I didn't expect that much that they may know about this specific problem I have with this setup wizard.
So you may understand my way of thinking and proceeding also a bit now, do you? ;)

However, I beg your pardon for this misunderstanding. Maybe I should use the word 'unfortunately' a bit more careful. I don't know...

PS: I already deleted your mail adress from one of my posts, naturally.

To continue on the personal side, since it concerns LegacyXperia too,
due to recent issues I am migrating my downloads (15-20GB...) and I have been working
on the migrations / scripts since a few days, once finished I'll update the links in my old posts from this thread.

Didn't know about that complication with download link scripts. Just wondered cause I didn't know about you and didn't find your download at LegacyXperia. It is just sad for such a good ROM, isn't it?
I just wanted to know what to do at BasketBuild to find such engagements. I still don't know...
So we can expect the result of your hard work also in the usual LegacyXperia download section, I suppose!?
Thank you so much.

By the way, is there any issue list of your CM14 version? What are main issues? (up to now I couldn't find anything remarkable)

About the issues you reported:
  1. Most of us usually flash Mardon's MiniGApps only and they work fine for us
  2. If you have issues with the Setup Wizard, try to search about it and see with others if they have ideas
  3. About the incoming calls, that is an old issue due to the low RAM available on the device and general CPU speed
  4. Solutions exist and have been tested along the months / years, like holding the PhoneUI in RAM, but implies more RAM usage
  5. We try to fix things when we can, but can not fix everything and instantly...

I hope you understand my point here.
Thanks.

Yes, absolutely! Hope, I could clarify this point a bit now... ;)

Yes, indeed, I flashed Mardon's GAPPS as well (HDPI_miniGAPPS-7.1-20161031-tb-signed.zip). So I don't expect that to be the problem on my side.
However, maybe you know which disadvantages it has for your ROM if I create/activate a Google account and so activate all around GooglePlay services (performance, avoidable consume of storage and RAM space, stability, etc.)?... Should I really try to avoid that for my old Ray/urushi and prefer to manually install the APKs? Etc.

I definitely searched the cm13 thread before and couldn't find any helpful description about it (search string 'AdrianDC setup wizard'). E.g. #32 didn't help me (I wasn't even able to access settings (only later under very special conditions)). Actually it was a long and patient try until I succeeded in passing by at this wizard and I still don't really know why it worked at the end. It think it works if you choose the rare option 'Don't use any network' and afterwards don't fill in your name.
The wizard app seems to crash (and automatically restart) during the update which does not seem to be successful (server problem?). Changing any rights didn't help in my case!

Concerning ringing delay problem you may load PhoneUI in RAM then, did you? Cause I couldn't find it there but it works quite well anyway (max. 2 rings delay).
This small RAM and storage space Sony once build in those great compact but comfortable models (the only one at all) is really hard to understand. Other models of that time already had much bigger one anyway.
But there is JUST one model that is much better here: Do you know Sony Xperia SX? (only Japan)
I once had a chance to get it but didn't buy cause I couldn't find any ROM for it.

It would need weeks and months to create a ROM also for this model, would it?...
(unfortuantely only few users may ask for it so it may not be worth it... (https://xdaforums.com/xperia-u/issues/sony-xperia-sx-05d-availability-t1881803/page48))

So thank you again for your big engagement for us, Adrian.
I myself would wish to know so much about all that stuff.
Many greetings to you.

Last edited:

MasterPro112

Feb 23, 2013
Now everything is working very fine. No crash up to now. Much better and much faster than cm13 !!!
Now I wanne add root with file 'addonsu-arm-signed.zip' (s. https://download.lineageos.org/extras).
But flash fails with error message "failed to verify whole-file signature". But I checked the MD5 checksum by signature which is correct.
It seems as if I cannot use this addon at Adrian's ROM. Why not? And which is the way to root? (this thread did not answer this question yet)
Do you maybe know?...

If you're using LineageOS build dated 21.02.2017 you only need to enable root access from Developer options cause ROM is already pre-rooted. However, if you're using the earlier build dated 17.01.2017 you may need to use SuperSU 2.46 cause official SU addon provided by lineageos team wont work for us,, credit goes to @dopaddy post #2086

Reactions: Falk2

AdrianDC

Recognized Developer
Dec 22, 2009
Île-de-France
adriandc.github.io
I am very soory cause my remarks about missing responses of you should not mean a complaint or accusation at all!
I ment them to be just informations to the two guys which responded me instead.
Again, please don't understand them as complaints!! They have not been addressed to you but have been remarks to others. I didn't intend to make any pressure with them but just inform them!

However, I beg your pardon for this misunderstanding. Maybe I should use the word 'unfortunately' a bit more careful. I don't know...

:good:
Glad you get the point and that you didn't intend to pressure me to answer instantly.

We haven't made "14.1" officially uploaded & threads & all because we don't consider it finished yet,
and there are issues we are still looking into and testing whenever we can.

For the time being, the 13.0 thread holds 14.1 comments too.

As said, my builds are for testing purposes, to confirm what does work and what does not,
mostly with users feedback over this thread and personal talks.

Didn't know about that complication with download link scripts. Just wondered cause I didn't know about you and didn't find your download at LegacyXperia. It is just sad for such a good ROM, isn't it?
I just wanted to know what to do at BasketBuild to find such engagements. I still don't know...
So we can expect the result of your hard work also in the usual LegacyXperia download section, I suppose!?

Fact is I build LegacyXperia on my physical server (about 24 hours to build all 11 devices),
and the recent 13.0 builds are from there too, maybe last 12.1 as well, I don't remember.

14.1 builds are held separately for now until we agree it's stable enough to release (no ETA at all for now).

About downloads: I've finished migrating my files last night & update All... links to them on XDA,
the 2 posts I had here about the test builds have been updated for these links.
Old links will break, sorry about that, the servers are not available all the time anyways so does not change much.

Yes, indeed, I flashed Mardon's GAPPS as well (HDPI_miniGAPPS-7.1-20161031-tb-signed.zip). So I don't expect that to be the problem on my side.
However, maybe you know which disadvantages it has for your ROM if I create/activate a Google account and so activate all around GooglePlay services (performance, avoidable consume of storage and RAM space, stability, etc.)?... Should I really try to avoid that for my old Ray/urushi and prefer to manually install the APKs? Etc.

That's up to you, not my choice to make. I like having full installs on my devices, and also have some installs without GApps (especially AOSP on the SP),
and some users like to do it all manually to have only the minimal things they need, if they don't need the services. Most do not do that though.

I definitely searched the cm13 thread before and couldn't find any helpful description about it (search string 'AdrianDC setup wizard'). E.g. #32 didn't help me (I wasn't even able to access settings (only later under very special conditions)). Actually it was a long and patient try until I succeeded in passing by at this wizard and I still don't really know why it worked at the end. It think it works if you choose the rare option 'Don't use any network' and afterwards don't fill in your name.
The wizard app seems to crash (and automatically restart) during the update which does not seem to be successful (server problem?).

No idea for now. Mardon builds and uses his Anzu much more and looks like it's fine for him.

But there is JUST one model that is much better here: Do you know Sony Xperia SX? (only Japan)
I once had a chance to get it but didn't buy cause I couldn't find any ROM for it.

I know the SX, a few users asked me if I could support it when I did the Marshmallow / Nougat bringup of Sony Blue devices (T / TX / V),
but the Japanese variants of these Blue platforms (mostly the same SOC) are most of the time LBL,
the bootloader cannot be unlocked and I just can't support something like that, I do not have the time or the device or the will to work on LBL
and hack around to get something eventually booting but that can never go official, and probably would be stuck with old unsafe / vulnerable kernels.

PS : Don't answer to each point or quote it all, or the forum will explode :D

Last edited:

chelise

Nov 12, 2016
[*]About the incoming calls, that is an old issue due to the low RAM available on the device and general CPU speed

As you are aware of the incoming call issue, on cm13 and cm14, I was wondering if this is a fixable issue?

Of course, if it is fixable, I do not expect you or any other Dev to fix it immediately, I merely wish to know if it is a fixable issue or not, so I know whether to continue to wait for a possible fix in the future.
Or if it is not fixable at all due to the antique tiny memory state of our old phones and therefore will need to give up waiting on a fix that is just not possible and either live with the issue indefinitely or downgrade to cm11.

If you could let me know either way, it would be greatly appreciated and will help me decide what to do.

;)

Falk2

Jun 11, 2011
Karlsruhe
thank you Adrian.
So you think that this setup wizard problem has s.th. to do with the GApps?... Why?

Meanwhile I already noticed some stability problems at CM14.1 but it is even more stable than CM13.
But I must confess that CM14.1 still has no additional apps installed.
Do you have any clarification why CM13 is even less stable than CM14? However, Azakosath mentioned in #2171 that he doesn't know such crash problems I have. Strange!...
I doubt that this is just caused by any installed apps!? As CM13 often rebooted although it was almost untouched. Typically often when turning the phone from landscape back to portrait.

Please let me know if you need more input about that. E.g. I could try to make some logs maybe...
Which are the issues you work at right now?
Again I would appreciate it if you could publish a working/not working list.
Thank you.

Do you know about the reasons of such sudden reboots?... Also cause it seems to be quite model dependant from what I hear. As most of the 11 models have about the same hadrware...
I suppose the crashes are caused by memory management failures and leaks, are they?

Considering GApps installation I conclude from your answer that performance, avoidable consume of storage and RAM space, stability, etc. are not that big arguments to give them up!? (actually I could imagine to try to avoid them in case...)

Last edited:

Falk2

Jun 11, 2011
Karlsruhe
Hello,
as the LegacyXperia recoveries do not seem to support Nandroid (why not?) I would like to make a backup of the data partition by adb command.
I used: 'adb backup -all -f <Zielpfad>' .
But this command discontinues already after about 15 seconds. The backup stops each time with success message exactly at an archive file size of 2,4 MB. MUCH too small!
I have no idea why it stops.
The upper command does not work properly anyway. If I add e.g. the option -shared it even does not start! Or it starts but the mobile this time does not ask me for a confirmation so that it stops automatically soon afterwards.

What can be the problem here?...
Thank you for your help!

curiousde2002

Aug 3, 2009
:good:

About downloads: I've finished migrating my files last night & update All... links to them on XDA,
the 2 posts I had here about the test builds have been updated for these links.
Old links will break, sorry about that, the servers are not available all the time anyways so does not change much.

Hi Adrian,
I was​ looking for your latest hallon build and I think I found it here
https://basketbuild.com/filedl/devs?dev=AdrianDC&dl=AdrianDC/Deprecated/LegacyXperia/hallon/LineageOS-14.x/lineage-14.1-20170221-UNOFFICIAL-LegacyXperia-hallon.zip

But it's in the folder Deprecated and there is no md5 checksum.
So is it ok to use or is it too early?

Thank you very much for your work anyway!

Falk2

Jun 11, 2011
Karlsruhe
Hello Adrian,
may I ask you an additional question to those above?...
I read that CM14 does not have an CMTE (theme engine) yet. Is that correct also for your latest version?
However I couldn't find any theme that worked with your version.
So Substratum is just another theme development that is also dependent from CMTE, right?

Do you have an idea about the state of development of CMTE for CM14.1 or better LineageOS 14.1 ?
The new name maybe LATE then...

SkyWo1f

Jun 17, 2015
www.facebook.com
Enhanced version
Format to FAT32/F2FS/ext4 or leave unformatted.
Flash Kernel: Flash boot.img (fastboot flash boot boot.img) & reboot into recovery
Enter recovery
Format /system, /data & /cache
Flash update.zip / adb sideload update.zip
Flash gapps.zip / adb sideload gapps.zip
Reboot

Falk2

Jun 11, 2011
Karlsruhe
Hello,
I would like to ask the community again my last two questions...
1.) #2188: Did anybody try this command as well meanwhile? (ideally having Adrian's ROM as well) Does this command work properly at you?...
2.) #2190: So the CMTE is or is not included in CM14.x yet? And in Adrian's version of 21. Febr?... Or is there any suitbale theme already? Maybe anyone of Substratum may work?...
3.) Adrian, I expected your CM14.1 version to be listed at https://s.basketbuild.com/devs/LegacyXperia/... but at e.g. urushi there is no cm14 option yet. So what is the menu which leads me to your moved downloads now?...

I would appreciate it very much if anybody could give a feedback. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi guys,
the last couple of days I've set the min CPU frequency to 368MHz and it seems to help with the delayed ringing problem (1-2 rings or 2-3 secs), even after a couple of hours after locking the screen. I've done a lot of testing and only once I noticed a big delay (about 20 secs) and that was immediately after the screen locked.
My coconut is running on LAOS 14.1 (home build) and additional settings I have are:
- Max CPU frequency 1.4GHz
- Governor onedemand
-I /O scheduler zen (I think that Mardon use it on his anzu builds, I don't know if Adrian has included it on his test builds)
- Read-ahead 1024kB

I'm using this app to change these values, but you can use whatever app you like.
I have also disabled doze using this app from playstore and this one to disable DozeService from System UI.
Let's hope that those things really help and it's not just a placebo.

Cheers...

chelise

Nov 12, 2016
Hi guys,
the last couple of days I've set the min CPU frequency to 368MHz and it seems to help with the delayed ringing problem (1-2 rings or 2-3 secs), even after a couple of hours after locking the screen. I've done a lot of testing and only once I noticed a big delay (about 20 secs) and that was immediately after the screen locked.
My coconut is running on LAOS 14.1 (home build) and additional settings I have are:
- Max CPU frequency 1.4GHz
- Governor onedemand
-I /O scheduler zen (I think that Mardon use it on his anzu builds, I don't know if Adrian has included it on his test builds)
- Read-ahead 1024kB

I'm using this app to change these values, but you can use whatever app you like.
I have also disabled doze using this app from playstore and this one to disable DozeService from System UI.
Let's hope that those things really help and it's not just a placebo.

Cheers...

Cool, thanks for the info.
I have had mine set with min and max clock frequencies both set at 1.402GHz, so it should be running on full 24/7, with "performance" for the Gov and "deadline" for the I/O, but this does not seem to have made much difference.
When my phone rings, it is still delayed and when the ring does eventually start, it still shows a blank screen whilst ringing for some time. So I enabled my home button to be able to answer calls, instead of swiping (because I couldn't swipe on a blank screen) so when people call I use my home button to answer, though this does mean that I answer the phone without being able to see who is calling me, which is a bit of a pain.
So unsure if your min 368 MHz is helping, or is as you say a placebo.

However thank you for the info on the doze disabler/controller, I will certainly be giving it a try.
I have just downloaded it to try it. It sounds like it should help, if it is indeed the doze which is causing the delays, by disabling it, in theory it should fix it.
What settings do you have your doze controller on?

@chelise, here you are!

Sent from my WT19i using XDA Labs

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170328-164759.png
    Screenshot_20170328-164759.png
    33 KB · Views: 393

emjapeve

Oct 19, 2015
I installed it in a Xperia Play R800i and a Xperia Neo V each with a microSD Sandisk of 32 gb class 10 but, it has a lot of lag and goes very slow. Any recommendations to fix it? :/

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ehqj0AS.png

Code:
    [COLOR="Purple"]#include <std_disclaimer.h>[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Navy"]/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */[/COLOR]

This is an unofficial build of CM13.0.
    This is an attempt to stay close to official cm13.0 and not make crazy hacks to make things working.

This is a pure CM build, only contains official CM features. I will not add any other external feature/app/etc.

For an up-to date working/not working list, bug tracker, useful guides & FAQ, visit our website:
    http://legacyxperia.github.io

Want to contribute? Submit your changes to msm7x30 gerrit:
    http://review.msm7x30.org

WARNING: This ROM uses a modified internal memory layout.
    Our /system partition is originally 400MB but this space is not enough for a fluid experience and a full installation with proper google apps.
    The internal storage has been repartitioned to give the whole space to /system & /cache. Your SD card will be used as the /data partition and emulated media storage like all modern devices.

Partition your SD card with exactly 1 partition. ALL DATA WILL BE LOST. Backup anything you need.
    Basically, you need a normal SD card; if you repartitioned for Lollipop, you must revert that.
    Format to F2FS or ext4 (F2FS is the new standard), or
    if the partition is unformatted or FAT32, then it will automatically be formatted with F2FS later.
    You can use Partition Wizard (Win) or GParted (Linux).

If you want to use this ROM you will always have to use the included kernel or use a kernel that includes the layour changes. Bug reports with non-standard kernels will be ignored.
    You will have to wipe the device and make a clean install.
    You cannot restore nandroid backups from previous android versions or restore backups from this ROM to other ROMs that don't use the new partition layout since you risk corrupting the data.
    I suggest to use Titanium Backup, Helium or any other similar app to backup your data if you really need to.

Requirements:
    * Have the stock ICS 4.1.B.0.587 full ftf flashed (doesn't matter if you have flashed it in the past or if you flash it before installing cm13.0, it will work both ways)
    * LT15i (Arc) users need to flash LT18i (Arc S) ftf
    * MT15i (Neo) users need to flash MT11i (Neo V) ftf
    * You need a fast SD card with good random read/write (usually class 10 or higher).

Steps required for correct installation (order is important):
    1: Flash boot.img in fastboot & reboot into recovery
    2 (optional): If the device is not booting, reboot to bootloader again and run:
    fastboot erase system
    3: Enter recovery
    4: Format /system, then /data and then /cache (Important step!)
    5: Flash update zip
    6: Flash gapps

You need to flash gapps before booting into the ROM for the first time, else critical permissions will not be granted and you will have constant crashes, requiring a factory reset.

Steps 2, 4, 6 are not needed when you install new LX build on top of an older one in the future

If you want to return to a ROM that doesn't use the new partition layout, you need to follow the above steps again (only replace boot.img & update zip with the ones you want to use).

More detailed instructions can be found in LX wiki

FAQ/Q&A/Discussion thread:
    There's no longer a separate thread for discussion, to minimize fragmentation. You can use this thread.

How to make your own test builds:
    This older guide works for cm-13.0 as well:
    {All 2011}[GUIDE][DEV] How to build CyanogenMod 12.1

Changelog:
    Release changes

Working/Non-working list
    Marshmallow status

Downloads:
    https://s.basketbuild.com/devs/LegacyXperia
    PLEASE DON'T MIRROR OUR UPLOADS

Recommended Google Apps:
    Google Apps packaged by Mardon

NOTE:
    Following xda's rule #12 spirit: If you are developing something that is based on my work, you MUST first seek my permission, you must add proper credits and you must add links pointing to my original thread and to my github sources.
    Breaking this rule will lead me to report the thread to the moderators.

BUG Tracker
    If you want to help fixing those bugs, please report the bugs in the bug tracker. Thanks!
    Logs are needed (logcat/dmesg/last_kmsg), not just "got FC" or "+1" useless replies.
    For more detailed instructions check the bug reporting guide in the FAQ.

XDA:DevDB Information
    LegacyXperia , ROM for the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc

Contributors
    mikeioannina, Mardon, Rrreutel, Adrian DC, cajhin and many others
    Source Code: http://github.com/LegacyXperia

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest version of official ICS firmware: 4.1.B.0.587 or the latest supported baseband: 8x55A-AAABQOAZM-203028G-77
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: 20161109
    Beta Release Date: 2016-11-09

Created 2016-02-26
    Last Updated 2016-11-09
    ## Nightly build 20160227 - cm-13.0
    * Latest cm13.0 changes
    * Initial public build
    * Included Google's security bulletins up to February 1
    * WARNING: Switched to emulated storage. More info [here](https://github.com/LegacyXperia/Wiki/wiki/Installing-Marshmallow)
    * Marked SD as nonremovable in kernel: Reduces time spent in mmc1_detect wakelock
    * Removed SD eject option from settings
    * Fixed charger led staying always on
    * Replaced aosp Camera2 with Snap camera app
    * Changed to half-resolution boot animation to reduce boot time
    * Actually using lz4 to compress zRAM
    * Updated yaffs to latest upstream code
    * Added workaround for urushi flash. More info [here](http://review.msm7x30.org/1119)
    * Added low resource fake material progress spinner to improve dex2oat time

First builds will roll based on device popularity in the next 2 days.
    Special thanks to LX team and everyone who helped so far with testing and bug fixing! Functionality should be the same as cm-12.1 or better, but let us know of any issues.

Bluetooth is reported as not quite stable yet (some devices not reconnecting, turning BT on/off through settings not working reliably)
    LegacyXperia test release : For building test purposes and for those interested
    in a preview of LineageOS on the 11 supported 2011 Xperia devices,

here are builds of all devices that you can try and report back on :
    https://mega.nz/#F!bt0VzQDA!6OD6YFjCKYUkX6GRhNOBDg

I hold included work-in-progress patches here (0117+ builds done at PS5) :
    http://review.msm7x30.org/#/c/1563/

These are here for testing purposes and no guarantee of usability,
    stability or else will be given until further work is done on our side.

Also please do not rehost the builds as they are meant to be removed once the next build batch is ready to start.
    LegacyXperia cm-13.0 20161109 release

On behalf of Mike and the other LegacyXperia devs I'm posting a new release of LegacyXperia cm-13.0. Mike will be mostly offline during the coming months due to military training.

## Nightly build 20161109 - cm-13.0
    * Latest cm13.0 changes
    * Included Google's security bulletins up to October 1st 2016
    * Fixed CVE-2014-4655, CVE-2015-2686, CVE-2015-4177, CVE-2015-7515, CVE-2015-8830, CVE-2015-8839, CVE-2016-0819, CVE-2016-2059, CVE-2016-2384, CVE-2016-2468, CVE-2016-2475, CVE-2016-2504, CVE-2016-2545, CVE-2016-2546, CVE-2016-2547, CVE-2016-2549, CVE-2016-2847, CVE-2016-3134, CVE-2016-3135, CVE-2016-3138, CVE-2016-3156, CVE-2016-3768, CVE-2016-3809, CVE-2016-3951, CVE-2016-4470, CVE-2016-4482, CVE-2016-4486, CVE-2016-4569, CVE-2016-4578, CVE-2016-4805, CVE-2016-4998, CVE-2016-5342, CVE-2016-5829, CVE-2016-6683, CVE-2016-6828, CVE-2016-7042, CVE-2016-7117, CVE-2016-7910, CVE-2016-7911, CVE-2015-8962, CVE-2016-2184, CVE-2015-8963, CVE-2016-6136, CVE-2016-6738, CVE-2015-8964, CVE-2016-7915
    * Updated f2fs to latest f2fs-stable linux-3.4.y code
    * Added lzma compression for kernel and ramdisk, possibly allowing devices with bad blocks to flash the smaller boot.img
    * disabled signature checking in recovery to allow flashing the ever growing CM-13.0 zips more reliably

Builds are available from basketbuild.

For gapps we recommend @Mardon 's miniGAPPS (the Std. version is probably too large) from Google Apps 6.0.1 [HDPI][MDPI] - (upd.20161024)

After the recent 20161025 CM-11.0 release some donations have come in to support the VPS server. (It's hosting Gerrit to manage changes and future releases for LegacyXperia).

These donations are much appreciated, thanks everyone who donated! If you haven't yet, but would still like to materialize a 'thanks' to Mike and LegacyXperia, please feel free to donate here :good: