Google edition camera apk

Search This thread

ngr.hd

Oct 27, 2010
But what's the need to install? Nexus 4 already has the Stock version.

noodles2224

Jan 10, 2009
Maybe, look what mines read after download..

0B8XcczeFW1zUNzMzTGNOYUNRcGc.apk

Sent from my Nexus 4

DaMyth

Dec 8, 2006
Dub-K
seems to work with no problems for me... photo editing and all... still testing some of the other effects and features, but pretty solid so far

EDIT: so after running some test seems like everything is good, until you reboot the device... after rebooting and going to photo edit a picture, the gallery will fc when trying to use the very last editing feature with -/+ icon... after reinstalling the apk it will work again

Last edited:

noodles2224

Jan 10, 2009
Maybe, look what mines read after download..

0B8XcczeFW1zUNzMzTGNOYUNRcGc.apk

Sent from my Nexus 4

Why does my apk have that long name? Can someone here that's fully working upload please? I have fully stock 4.2.2

Sent from my Nexus 4

---------- Post added at 03:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

Also, did the lock screen camera widget work perfectly, swiping to it, taking a picture and then exiting?

Sent from my Nexus 4

saiz136

Feb 12, 2012
OnePlus 7 Pro
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
Are you using the Google camera or the cm camera? If you are using the cm camera you will probably need to manually replace the apk (or uninstall the old cm camera before you can install the new one.)

Well I have a CM camera since I use CM10.1. The flashable zip force close on me while editing the picture but the camera works perfectly. Ok I'll try to uninstall the CM Gallery and install yours.

Sent from LG Prada 3.0 P940 CM10.1
My Colorscreen

Top Liked Posts