Search This thread

jprow507

Oct 26, 2010
Reactions: pena020563

jayochs

Jul 22, 2010
Central NJ
www.dinosaurstakefrance.com
cool man, but damnit i just flashed uber the other day!!!! hahaha you're killin me here :p

pumped to check out sense 3 though. how does it run? is it sluggish? any typing lag at all?

oh, and are you gonna add power toggles? pretty plz :) lol

renzo.olivares

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 6, 2011
cool man, but damnit i just flashed uber the other day!!!! hahaha you're killin me here :p

pumped to check out sense 3 though. how does it run? is it sluggish? any typing lag at all?

Lol not that i notice it does take a while on first startup dont worry if when loading rosie it flickers or anything it's just how it loads...

Stoney 666

Aug 23, 2010
SUR GATE!!
Not tripping on that, just wondering if this was a new thread for the download or your own Rom. Either way, I'll check them both out....

Sent from my Bad Seed Customs themed XDA app!

renzo.olivares

Jan 6, 2011
ETA has changed to tommorow because i just realized how much better i could make it in one day heres a preview of the bootanimation/and loading page :D Thanks Dubsx!!!

Attachments

• 047.png
    047.png
    66.8 KB · Views: 1,896
Reactions: tribbey

cornjo

Feb 7, 2010
I said before that you are the man>> hurry before I flash Incubus's ROM first. lol

cornjo

Feb 7, 2010
:rolleyes: You better believe we are all drooling.. remember reading about the experiment with Pavlov's dog's.. they heard the bell and started to drool.. we are being classical conditioned by all these wonderful devs.. I can't take it..lol

renzo.olivares

Jan 6, 2011
:rolleyes: You better believe we are all drooling.. remember reading about the experiment with Pavlov's dog's.. they heard the bell and started to drool.. we are being classical conditioned by all these wonderful devs.. I can't take it..lol

Lol new bootanimation looks great..still old downanimation..Now whats left....hmmmm....

cornjo

Feb 7, 2010
Since you don't sleep much Joel maybe you could provide us with a brief preview?lol

renzo.olivares

Jan 6, 2011
alright time to upload once i finish this home_screen.9 png thanks to newtoroot for helping me out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts