Magazine UX Launcher [Test]

Search This thread

Justinchi

Mar 30, 2012
Hey, so @nvan7891 made flashable zip for the Note Pro 12.2 Magazine UX Launcher + Widget here at: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=52699846

Anyone ON THE 4.4 TEST ROM daring enough to flash it and tell us what happens? :D

Update (5-16-14, 9:29am EST) Seems that @thachosenone has got it working on his Note 10.1 according to his last post on this thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=52699846

I cannot confirm this until I return home, but wanted to give some more confidence to anyone daring enough to try this.

Cautions: I'm not responsible if you brick or damage your device. Also, you may have to clear the Launcher's data.

Thanks in advance.

Update: 5-19-2014 @thachosenone got this working on his 2014 Note 10.1

Guess we're out of luck for now. Maybe it'll work after we get official KK update.

Last edited:

nvan7891

Jan 9, 2012
I hope it works out. As long as everything is in the same spot it should be fine. Maybe have a backup launcher installed just in case , like Nova or something. I can put together a zip that reverses it if anyone has any issues. I would just need the 10.1 stock launcher APK's.

Sent from your mother's flip-phone using XDA Economy QQVGA app

Reactions: Justinchi

Nightf0x_007

Nov 5, 2012
installed it but nothing happened so i removed seclauncher2 and kept magazinelauncher only gets touchwiz home stopped message also i did this too with seclauncher3 of note 10.1 2014 same result ..... needs some work to get it works

Reactions: Justinchi

Justinchi

Mar 30, 2012
I hope it works out. As long as everything is in the same spot it should be fine. Maybe have a backup launcher installed just in case , like Nova or something. I can put together a zip that reverses it if anyone has any issues. I would just need the 10.1 stock launcher APK's.

Flashing it does nothing because the apps will not install on our device yet. I think it's a device Id issue

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk

installed it but nothing happened so i removed seclauncher2 and kept magazinelauncher only gets touchwiz home stopped message also i did this too with seclauncher3 of note 10.1 2014 same result ..... needs some work to get it works

Same thing happen to me.

Ah, that sucks. I wonder how @thachosenone got it working. We'll have to wait for his reply

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Flashing it does nothing because the apps will not install on our device yet. I think it's a device Id issue

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk

Same thing happen to me.