[Note8 Apps Port v1.6][07/09/2017][Compatible with all Roms][Android 7.1.1]

Search This thread

ZyroKewl

Jul 21, 2016
Palma De Mallorca
@AlexisXDA Hello i got the Note8 running s9+ rom and i dont really like the s9 infinity wallpapers, i was wondering if i could flash this to get back the note 8 infinity wallpapes? Does this even have inifnity wallpapers? Thanks

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

[/COLOR @AlexisXDA Hello i got the Note8 running s9+ rom and i dont really like the s9 infinity wallpapers, i was wondering if i could flash this to get back the note 8 infinity wallpapes? Does this even have inifnity wallpapers? Thanks

Hi to all here. This is the first time that I work and release something for this very nice phone, I hope you will like it!

This is the first worldwide port of Note8 Apps for any Samsung device and any Stock ROM rooted running Android 7.0+.

At the moment just some apps are included into my zip such as:
- Phone and Contacts
- Incall UI
- Browser
- Clock
- Calendar
- Messaging
- TouchWiz Home
- Edge Lightning
- Task Edge
- People Edge
- Air Command
- S Finder
- Samsung Themes Store
- Smart Manager
- Keyboard
- My Files
- Gallery
- Photo Editor
- Calculator
- Weather
- Game Launcher
- Live Messages
- Unified Profile
- Fingerprint Service
- Fused Location
- media/audio and fonts folders
I didn't include any other app like Camera or AOD because they have serious bugs that I will try to fix later, sorry at the moment

HOW TO INSTALL?
Download the zip available by pressing link under this section
Unistall your current Samsung Browser and Samsung Calculator
Go into recovery and press install, select zip downloaded and flash it
Reboot and enjoy
DON'T INSTALL RIGHT AFTER HAVE FLASHED A ROM, COMPLETE THE SETUP WIZARD AND THEN FLASH THIS ZIP!

DISCLAIMER
I will be aware of your problems caused by root like tripped knox... When you flash something like this you may know about the risks you are going to find in!

ALSO! No one can't take any file from my zip without my permission, if you do it please put my credit into your post!

IF ANYONE GOT OTHER STUFFS FROM NOTE8 FIXED IS FREE TO SEND THEM TO ME OR TO POST HERE!

CHANGELOG:
V1.1:
- Fixed Weather Apps installation
V1.2:
- Fixed and added Live Messages (You find it opening Samsung keyboard. Screenshoots are available here)
- Added Aroma installer with option to select which device you are running for prevent status bar padding increased on non S8 devices!
V1.3:
- Added AirCommand (thanks to @Repulsa and @yash92duster
- Added Messaging App, I forgot to add since first update lol
- Fixed Keyboard fc and Live Drawing fc
V1.4:
- Updated TouchWiz Home with new features and improvements
- Added Fingerprint Service
- Added Unified Profile
- Added Fused Location
- Added in aroma option to select "Note device" for who has got a Note device and wants to use all Spen functions
V1.5:
- Added aroma installation for some apps
- Updated gallery and added photo editor
- Added fonts and media/audio folders from Note8
V1.6:
- Fixed Samsung Incall UI force close on odex roms
- Updated Samsung Phone and Contacts
- Updated inCall UI
- Updated Messages app
- Updated Photo Studio
- Updated S-Finder
- Added Game Launcher updated

DOWNLOAD LINK:
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=209774

IF YOU LIKE MY WORK PLEASE PRESS THANK BUTTON OR IF YOU REALLY LIKE IT YOU CAN DONATE ME AT THIS ACCOUNT: alexrubino13@gmail.com ;)
Will this work on a Galaxy Tab A? Or will it be an instant brick

Reactions: jhojan leo ssigno
Feb 23, 2013
GT-N8010

Hi, I've tried to install it in a GT-N8010, the aroma installer gets stuck after choosing the apps top install and clicking on next. tried 1.4, 1.5, 1.6 none of them worked, 1.5, when installed, caused an instant brick.
Thx anyways

TheMadScientist

Recognized Contributor
Hi, I've tried to install it in a GT-N8010, the aroma installer gets stuck after choosing the apps top install and clicking on next. tried 1.4, 1.5, 1.6 none of them worked, 1.5, when installed, caused an instant brick.
Thx anyways

Considering your device came stock with what lollipop kit kat. This wasn't made for that old of a device. Stock 7.0+ did your device even get a stock rom of 7.0?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi to all here. This is the first time that I work and release something for this very nice phone, I hope you will like it!

This is the first worldwide port of Note8 Apps for any Samsung device and any Stock ROM rooted running Android 7.0+.

At the moment just some apps are included into my zip such as:
    - Phone and Contacts
    - Incall UI
    - Browser
    - Clock
    - Calendar
    - Messaging
    - TouchWiz Home
    - Edge Lightning
    - Task Edge
    - People Edge
    - Air Command
    - S Finder
    - Samsung Themes Store
    - Smart Manager
    - Keyboard
    - My Files
    - Gallery
    - Photo Editor
    - Calculator
    - Weather
    - Game Launcher
    - Live Messages
    - Unified Profile
    - Fingerprint Service
    - Fused Location
    - media/audio and fonts folders
    I didn't include any other app like Camera or AOD because they have serious bugs that I will try to fix later, sorry at the moment

HOW TO INSTALL?
    Download the zip available by pressing link under this section
    Unistall your current Samsung Browser and Samsung Calculator
    Go into recovery and press install, select zip downloaded and flash it
    Reboot and enjoy
    DON'T INSTALL RIGHT AFTER HAVE FLASHED A ROM, COMPLETE THE SETUP WIZARD AND THEN FLASH THIS ZIP!

DISCLAIMER
    I will be aware of your problems caused by root like tripped knox... When you flash something like this you may know about the risks you are going to find in!

ALSO! No one can't take any file from my zip without my permission, if you do it please put my credit into your post!

IF ANYONE GOT OTHER STUFFS FROM NOTE8 FIXED IS FREE TO SEND THEM TO ME OR TO POST HERE!

CHANGELOG:
    V1.1:
    - Fixed Weather Apps installation
    V1.2:
    - Fixed and added Live Messages (You find it opening Samsung keyboard. Screenshoots are available here)
    - Added Aroma installer with option to select which device you are running for prevent status bar padding increased on non S8 devices!
    V1.3:
    - Added AirCommand (thanks to @Repulsa and @yash92duster
    - Added Messaging App, I forgot to add since first update lol
    - Fixed Keyboard fc and Live Drawing fc
    V1.4:
    - Updated TouchWiz Home with new features and improvements
    - Added Fingerprint Service
    - Added Unified Profile
    - Added Fused Location
    - Added in aroma option to select "Note device" for who has got a Note device and wants to use all Spen functions
    V1.5:
    - Added aroma installation for some apps
    - Updated gallery and added photo editor
    - Added fonts and media/audio folders from Note8
    V1.6:
    - Fixed Samsung Incall UI force close on odex roms
    - Updated Samsung Phone and Contacts
    - Updated inCall UI
    - Updated Messages app
    - Updated Photo Studio
    - Updated S-Finder
    - Added Game Launcher updated

DOWNLOAD LINK:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=209774

IF YOU LIKE MY WORK PLEASE PRESS THANK BUTTON OR IF YOU REALLY LIKE IT YOU CAN DONATE ME AT THIS ACCOUNT: alexrubino13@gmail.com ;)
    V1.4 is now online at this link: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=889764386195925922

Changelog:
    Updated TouchWiz Home with new features and improvements
    Added Fingerprint Service
    Added Unified Profile
    Added Fused Location
    Added in aroma option to select "Note device" for who has got a Note device and wants to use all Spen functions

Enjoy and don't forget to support me ;)
    v1.3 is now up at this link: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=745425885120758285

Changelog:
    Added AirCommand (thanks to @Repulsa and @yash92duster
    Added Messaging App, I forgot to add since first update lol
    Fixed Keyboard fc and Live Drawing fc

Enable Air Command going into Settings/Useful Features/Spen and enabling live icon in AirCommand settings
    v1.5 is now online at this link: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=745425885120759818

CHANGELOG:
    Added aroma installation for some apps
    Updated gallery and added photo editor
    Added fonts and media/audio folders from Note8

This zip won't unistall any app that was installed by previous zips. Just re-install your rom and then this zip choosing what you want :)
    Guys I think I added all I could add on this package but any request is appreciated
    Btw, I'm working for an aroma package to select what you want

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk