Unbrick leeco X722 using qfil and flashone 2.0

Search This thread

F.J.V

Oct 31, 2014
Málaga
The zip contains flashone 2.0 and inside is the rom qfil that is called Qf722.zip.

I'll do the manual, but basically the same as with 720

https://mega.nz/#!hCgnQSCA!OW-Q4cyCd_2-Etm6nZRxz9M0FvvaKPpBAmJ7aknLN1o

Greetings.

BASIC INSTRUCTIONS
The file Qfil.zip must unzip it in the root of the hard disk.
Example: If the root is C: it should be C:\Qfil
Inside the Qfil folder is flashone 2.0 and the rom qfil Qf722.zip
Do not modify anything, just run as administrator main.exe that is inside the Qfil folder, and select the rom qfil that is inside the Qfil folder.
This always works so do not ask if the Qfil folder is not in the root, or if the rom qfil is not in the qfil folder.

Last edited:

F.J.V

Oct 31, 2014
Málaga
Here I will put the manual, but it is very easy, unzip in the root of the computer, execute main.exe, in flash type "Qualcomm flash dead phone, press refresh, port 9008 must appear, and in select file select Qf722.zip
Then they give it to flash and wait.

The first time takes a little, because you have to unzip the rom, but for successive times, when asked if they want to decompress again they say no and go straight to flashing.

The decompression takes a little, but the flashing is fast, then you just have to press the power button a moment and the terminal turns on, with the development rom or in recovery.

They already do what they want, the bootloader is unlocked, they can flash what they want, or if they want an official rom like 26S :D through the recovery renaming the rom to update.zip.

Greetings.

Last edited:

F.J.V

Oct 31, 2014
Málaga
Please explain briefly and which recovery and rom are you installing.
The Rom is a development that only serves as a test. The recovery that installs is the official of leeco.

By fastboot you can install the rom you want, but my advice is to install TWRP, and with this the rom you want, unless you want to put an official rom leeco. In that case the flash by fastboot or with the stock recovery.

Greetings.

MnMchill

May 3, 2016
Guys here you have lot of custom ROMs, don't use stock one because it's old and trash:
https://xdaforums.com/le-pro3/development
Here is the latest TWRP 3.2.3-0 for up to Oreo builds:
https://eu.dl.twrp.me/zl0/
I have tried almost all the ROMs from above link and if someone need any help just ask.
For a beggining I would recommend you Lineage 15.1 build from 05.09.2018 because it's most stable, you can download it from here and just flash it in TWRP 3.2.3-0 with Pico Gapps and Magisk 17.1:
https://mirrorbits.lineageos.org/full/zl1/20180905/lineage-15.1-20180905-nightly-zl1-signed.zip

MnMchill

May 3, 2016
Probably because it's development ROM. Flash stock ROM and than do factory reset to recover memory and after flash Batyan 01D development ROM so you could unlock bootloader. After that unlock your bootloader and flash TWRP 3.2.3-0, flash 20s firmware and after that flash some custom ROM.

EDIT: As reported later there is no need to flash stock ROM to recover memory, just do factory reset. Because bootloader is unlocked in development ROM there is no need to unlock it, just proceed to flashing TWRP 3.2.3-0, firmware 20s and custom ROM of your choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: javier007

JOMARPEZ

Jan 5, 2018
Re: saludo

Al final lo has conseguido eres un campeon ha sido un año largo para nosotros gracias por ello at the end you have got a champion it has been a long year for us thank you for it

Reactions: F.J.V

433Mhz

Nov 12, 2009
Guys here you have lot of custom ROMs, don't use stock one because it's old and trash:
https://xdaforums.com/le-pro3/development
Here is the latest TWRP 3.2.3-0 for up to Oreo builds:
https://eu.dl.twrp.me/zl0/
I have tried almost all the ROMs from above link and if someone need any help just ask.
For a beggining I would recommend you Lineage 15.1 build from 05.09.2018 because it's most stable, you can download it from here and just flash it in TWRP 3.2.3-0 with Pico Gapps and Magisk 17.1:
https://mirrorbits.lineageos.org/full/zl1/20180905/lineage-15.1-20180905-nightly-zl1-signed.zip

Do we have to install "firmware-20S-X722-le_zl0" before installing Lineage OS? It's only 45mb
Which is the best ROM for battery life right now?

I'm getting "failed to mount /vendor" error all the time. Can't format storage, can't install roms

My device has been dead since June.

ste73

Sep 27, 2017
santa maria di licodia
Probably because it's development ROM. Flash stock ROM and than do factory reset to recover memory and after flash Batyan 01D development ROM so you could unlock bootloader. After that unlock your bootloader and flash TWRP 3.2.3-0 and after that flash some custom ROM.

I have only restored, perfect memory.
the phone does not turn off when the charger is inserted

MnMchill

May 3, 2016
Do we have to install "firmware-20S-X722-le_zl0" before installing Lineage OS? It's only 45mb
Which is the best ROM for battery life right now?

I'm getting "failed to mount /vendor" error all the time. Can't format storage, can't install roms

My device has been dead since June.

Yes, you must flash 20s firmware before flashing Lineage 15.1.
Did you flashed TRWP 3.2.3-0? Best battery life have Lineage up to 05.09.2018 ROM. You are getting that Vendor partition error because you are trying to flash new Lineage and it's treble so it's needs to be flashed twice to work and doesn't have good battery life and that will be fixed in next build. That's why I'm telling you to flash Lineage 15.1 20180905 and not latest Lineage 15.1 but you probably don't read so READ what I'm writing please.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

I have only restored, perfect memory.
the phone does not turn off when the charger is inserted
So you just did factory reset and your memory recovered, you didn't have to flash stock ROM to be able to recover memory, just to clear that?
As for your screen not turning of it's because it's development ROM. Development ROMs are not intended for use, they are for testing so flash some traditional ROM.

Last edited:
Reactions: 433Mhz

ste73

Sep 27, 2017
santa maria di licodia
Did you flashed TRWP 3.2.3-0? Best battery life have Lineage up to 05.09.2018 ROM. You are getting that Vendor partition error because you are trying to flash new Lineage and it's treble so it's needs to be flashed twice to work and doesn't have good battery life and that will be fixed in next build. That's why I'm telling you to flash Lineage 15.1 20180905 and not latest Lineage 15.1 but you probably don't read so READ what I'm writing please.

I put on GizROM 1.0 after running root and twrp 3.2.2.0

433Mhz

Nov 12, 2009

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

So you just did factory reset and your memory recovered, you didn't have to flash stock ROM to be able to recover memory, just to clear that?
As for your screen not turning of it's because it's development ROM. Development ROMs are not intended for use, they are for testing so flash some traditional ROM.

Thanks, the problem also was the TWRP version. I took the one from the Lineage OS 15.1 thread. It worked with the regular one that you linked to.

Reactions: tsongming

MnMchill

May 3, 2016
No problem, glad you solved it. If someone need any more help just ask and please hit that thumb up button if you find any of my posts helpful. Now you all enjoy in your unlocked phones and you should buy @F.J.V some more beer if you haven't already. Good luck!

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

I put on GizROM 1.0 after running root and twrp 3.2.2.0

Why would you use such an old ROM and old TWRP, you have link for newer ROMs(Oreo at least) and TWRP 3.2.3-0 in links I posted above? Nevermind, do whatever you want...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The zip contains flashone 2.0 and inside is the rom qfil that is called Qf722.zip.

I'll do the manual, but basically the same as with 720

https://mega.nz/#!hCgnQSCA!OW-Q4cyCd_2-Etm6nZRxz9M0FvvaKPpBAmJ7aknLN1o

Greetings.

BASIC INSTRUCTIONS
    The file Qfil.zip must unzip it in the root of the hard disk.
    Example: If the root is C: it should be C:\Qfil
    Inside the Qfil folder is flashone 2.0 and the rom qfil Qf722.zip
    Do not modify anything, just run as administrator main.exe that is inside the Qfil folder, and select the rom qfil that is inside the Qfil folder.
    This always works so do not ask if the Qfil folder is not in the root, or if the rom qfil is not in the qfil folder.
    Here I will put the manual, but it is very easy, unzip in the root of the computer, execute main.exe, in flash type "Qualcomm flash dead phone, press refresh, port 9008 must appear, and in select file select Qf722.zip
    Then they give it to flash and wait.

The first time takes a little, because you have to unzip the rom, but for successive times, when asked if they want to decompress again they say no and go straight to flashing.

The decompression takes a little, but the flashing is fast, then you just have to press the power button a moment and the terminal turns on, with the development rom or in recovery.

They already do what they want, the bootloader is unlocked, they can flash what they want, or if they want an official rom like 26S :D through the recovery renaming the rom to update.zip.

Greetings.
    Thanks to @ F.J.V

Here are step by step instructions instructions : https://xdaforums.com/le-pro3/help/leeco-le-pro3-x720-hard-brick-t3845602/post77688748

If you own an X722 haven't sent a few dollars to @F.J.V you should for saving your bricked phone now or your future bricked phone.
    Download the file and save it for posterity. Links are broken all the time.

Again, send him some beers. I have X727's . I f I can send him a few dollars X722 owners certainly should.
    Worked for me flawlessly.

Thank you so much F.J.V!!!
    There is a Chinese citizen who is taking advantage of this rom.

He is cheating people saying that he is the only one who has this rom and is charging for unbrick from a distance, without delivering the rom.

This ROM has been published for the first time in this forum, and I know it because it is a modification made by me of a qfil ROM for X722 that did not work.

There is no qfil ROM for X722 prior to this, that works, at least it has never been published, and the ones that appear now are this or modifications of it.

Greetings.