[GUIDE]How to Flash Your Vogue (CDMA Only!!!!)

Search This thread

qanda6900

Mar 13, 2009
Home page weather issue

Hey, the weather on the touchflo home page does not update regularly, and I don't notice any change when I tap the screen, and manually click on Update now. It will update only on a soft reset. ????????

The home page weather differs from the weather for the same location when I slide over to the weather icon on the bar. The update works fine for locations on the weather icon.

Where are the settings for the home page weather using Touchflo? Are they the same as the settings for Manila weather? The only way I find to access Manila weather settings is to first change the screen from Touchflo, back to Manila. Then from Manila back to Touchflo which I prefer.

Is the home page weather supposed to change automatically with location?

Otherwise the flash to NSFAN's 6.5 ROM was well worth the effort, and everything else seems to be working fine. Oh it hicups every once in awhile, but a soft reset fixes things.

:)
QA

praz1984

Feb 12, 2011
help

How to downgrade wm6.1 offcial to wm6.0 original htc,, couse after upgrade my htc always slow and freezing...

please help me......

HTC SPRINT VOGUE

seonar

Apr 2, 2011
Yangon
Can I use it for other service provider?

Hi,
I haven't finished reading your post but there is something I really need to know before doing according to your post. My phone is unlocked and is used in Myanmar, country near Thailand, hosted by Hwawei, china company. If I flash my phone, is there anything I must do to prevent losses?

Last edited:

remus.grrrl

Jun 13, 2012
Help

Sorry if this has been talked about, but I couldn't find anything specifically....so here I go.

I have htc vogue that is on the Bell network. How do I go about changing it so I can use it on telus network?

Thank you

Hakim Rahman

Oct 28, 2010
in here

remus.grrrl

Jun 13, 2012
I cannot download any files from ppcgeeks. Can anyone link for a download for the telus stock rom for me, somewhere where i can download it?

thanks

remus.grrrl

Jun 13, 2012
Thank you, that download worked. Now I have just one more problem.

When I try to add the phone to my telus account, it says that the esn is invalid.

Any ideas?

Oh, and low and behold, I had a problem with the phone not coming out of sleep mode and this new flash got that working again. Yeah!

dialfonzo

Aug 11, 2008
Hi All,

I know this thread is very old but i was looking to go back from Android rom to a WM rom here. How can a go back to the stock Bootloader ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No, it is I who thank you!
    Gee, I ran out of guestions. :)

What an experience this flashing has been, but I certainly learned a heck of a lot.

Regards,
    QA

I don't think I have ever left anyone question-less...lol :)
    Enjoy your Vogue :)
    Sorry, flash from 512mb Fat32 card, rename file to ruu_signed.NBH and put phone in bootloader mode..it should flash new Winmo? Right now am running LMiller rom, but want to try Xevrev release.

Update, I got it to flash using ruu utility.
    I couldn't seem to do it from sd card via bootloader mode though. But for some reason Win 7 seemed to co-operate for me this time.

I'll play with this and then maybe try flashing an Android to Nand

Your previous post was correct. nbh file needs to be renamed to VOGUIMG.nbh, placed on the root of the card, and let it flash from bootloader.
    As per step 3, where is the romupdateutility.exe? :3

romupdateutility.exe there are on packages VogueRUU.zip that has been attached