[BOOT+DOWNANIMATION] HTC One with Beats Audio

Search This thread

LTKred

Dec 28, 2010
SHD
OK so this is my first attempt at making a custom boot animation, It may not be perfect as I've never edited video like this before, but I use it on my One and it works like a dream, it's also a little longer than your usual boot animation, but it does kinda show off the phone a bit more itself too. I've also included the audio that I use with this too.

animation consists of parts from the HTC Promo Ad and also i believe the beats part comes from the HTC Sensation XL boot up.

I have also uploaded a Video Preview here: Video

UPDATE 05/09/2013: Here is a flashable zip for people using MaximusHD ROM: HTC-One-Beats_customboot-signed.zip (47.6 MB)
Re-uploaded the ZIP as the previous zip had an error in the downanimation file name and caused the standard downanimation to run instead of custom one. Please download the updated zip file above and flash in recovery as normal :)

Files...
HTC-One-Beats boot animation.zip (39.5 MB)

HTC-Boot-Music.mp3 (365 KB)

downanimation.zip (7.5 MB)

now i'm not sure about other roms but for people using ARHD the zip needs go here /system/customize/resource/bootanimation.zip
and the audio file needs to be here /system/customize/resource/HTC_Sense5_Boot.mp3 or htc_boot.mp3
shutdown animation goes here /system/customize/resource/downanimation.zip

DISCLAIMER: YOU TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY TO WHATEVER YOU DO TO YOUR OWN PHONE. I CLAIM NO RESPONSIBILITY.

Last edited:

Alexzander

Jul 26, 2009
Bucharest
First of all thanks. Second , can you make it a flashable zip ? I have the Maximus HD rom (4.3 wth Sense 5) and after i copy them to the system i try to reboot. The downanimation works but the boot up animation is still stock. After the boot if i restart again everything goes back to original(boot up and downanimation). What i've tried so far are the After Effects and the Adroid Hammer animations. These are flashable zips dough.

LTKred

Dec 28, 2010
SHD
First of all thanks. Second , can you make it a flashable zip ? I have the Maximus HD rom (4.3 wth Sense 5) and after i copy them to the system i try to reboot. The downanimation works but the boot up animation is still stock. After the boot if i restart again everything goes back to original(boot up and downanimation). What i've tried so far are the After Effects and the Adroid Hammer animations. These are flashable zips dough.

OK so i've updated the OP with a flashable zip for the MaximusHD ROM, I have tested it on that ROM on my HTC One and it works fine.

Let me know how you get on :)

Reactions: Alexzander

Alexzander

Jul 26, 2009
Bucharest
You are the greatest :) ! Works like a charm!

PS: Now i can't stop rebooting my phone lol =)) , I love it .

Last edited:

LTKred

Dec 28, 2010
SHD
You are the greatest :) ! Works like a charm!

PS: Now i can't stop rebooting my phone lol =)) , I love it .

Haha thanks :) I'm glad you like it.

I know its a bit of a long boot animation but I thought it would be a pretty cool idea. Plus I actually think its almost the right length for how long the phone actually takes to boot =D

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium HD app

zoltan78

Jan 20, 2010
Xiaomi Mi 11
Hello,
I have problem with sound in boot annimation
I moved the sound file to /system/customize/resource/ also I cheged the name on HTC_Sense5_Boot.mp3 or htc_boot.mp3 but I do not have sound during boot annimation.
Do you know what i have to do to have sound ?

Best Regards,

LTKred

Dec 28, 2010
SHD
Hello,
I moved the sound file to /system/customize/resource/ also I cheged the name on HTC_Sense5_Boot.mp3 or htc_boot.mp3 but I do not have sound during boot annimation.

Best Regards,

Hi sorry for the late reply. If you go to /system/customize/CID and open the default.xml file, scroll to the end about 95% and what you're looking for is this bit:

<BootConfiguration>

<BootAnimation animation="/system/customize/resource/bootanimation.zip" audio="/system/customize/resource/HTC_Sense5_Boot.mp3" />

</BootConfiguration>

The last part of the boot script that says audio, whatever that says you need to make sure the name and location of your boot audio is the same. For instance mine is /system/customize/resource/HTC_Sense5_Boot.mp3

I hope this helps :)

Reactions: zoltan78

Bliszcur

Aug 24, 2013
Paranoid

hello sir , im using paranoid android 4.3 . tried flash with cwm but installation aborted (status 7)

LTKred

Dec 28, 2010
SHD
hello sir , im using paranoid android 4.3 . tried flash with cwm but installation aborted (status 7)

The flashable is only for Sense 5 based ROMs. You'll have to manually put the files where they need to go. However since I've never used paranoid android, I'm not sure of the exact locations or what the file names need to be.

I'll see if I can find out and upload a flashable.

Reactions: Bliszcur

Bliszcur

Aug 24, 2013

The flashable is only for Sense 5 based ROMs. You'll have to manually put the files where they need to go. However since I've never used paranoid android, I'm not sure of the exact locations or what the file names need to be.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OK so this is my first attempt at making a custom boot animation, It may not be perfect as I've never edited video like this before, but I use it on my One and it works like a dream, it's also a little longer than your usual boot animation, but it does kinda show off the phone a bit more itself too. I've also included the audio that I use with this too.

animation consists of parts from the HTC Promo Ad and also i believe the beats part comes from the HTC Sensation XL boot up.

I have also uploaded a Video Preview here: Video

UPDATE 05/09/2013: Here is a flashable zip for people using MaximusHD ROM: HTC-One-Beats_customboot-signed.zip (47.6 MB)
    Re-uploaded the ZIP as the previous zip had an error in the downanimation file name and caused the standard downanimation to run instead of custom one. Please download the updated zip file above and flash in recovery as normal :)

Files...
    HTC-One-Beats boot animation.zip (39.5 MB)

HTC-Boot-Music.mp3 (365 KB)

downanimation.zip (7.5 MB)

now i'm not sure about other roms but for people using ARHD the zip needs go here /system/customize/resource/bootanimation.zip
    and the audio file needs to be here /system/customize/resource/HTC_Sense5_Boot.mp3 or htc_boot.mp3
    shutdown animation goes here /system/customize/resource/downanimation.zip

DISCLAIMER: YOU TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY TO WHATEVER YOU DO TO YOUR OWN PHONE. I CLAIM NO RESPONSIBILITY.
    I'll see what I can do :)

OK so i've updated the OP with a flashable zip for the MaximusHD ROM, I have tested it on that ROM on my HTC One and it works fine.

Let me know how you get on :)
    Hello,

Best Regards,

Hi sorry for the late reply. If you go to /system/customize/CID and open the default.xml file, scroll to the end about 95% and what you're looking for is this bit:

<BootConfiguration>

<BootAnimation animation="/system/customize/resource/bootanimation.zip" audio="/system/customize/resource/HTC_Sense5_Boot.mp3" />

</BootConfiguration>

The last part of the boot script that says audio, whatever that says you need to make sure the name and location of your boot audio is the same. For instance mine is /system/customize/resource/HTC_Sense5_Boot.mp3

I hope this helps :)