Roxfit Carbon Book Flipcase - Photos

Search This thread

Milkywaye

May 8, 2012
The case is fine, if you are into that kinda thing.
I come from a Galaxy Note so like a flip cover and after a couple of days the cover is fine staying closed.

Not had any flash bleed from my pink phone that others have experienced.

I am actually gonna swith to a bumper case for my main use though as I use a magnetic doc and it doesn't work with that
(having said that.. it is easy enough to get in and out of the case to not irk me)

Doesn't feel like it will slip out of the case at all

Photos attached (hopefully.. my first photo upload!)

Attachments

• IMG_20140210_094636.jpg
    IMG_20140210_094636.jpg
    274.1 KB · Views: 1,207
  • IMG_20140210_094743.jpg
    IMG_20140210_094743.jpg
    275.8 KB · Views: 1,088
  • IMG_20140210_094726.jpg
    IMG_20140210_094726.jpg
    273.9 KB · Views: 877
  • IMG_20140210_094650.jpg
    IMG_20140210_094650.jpg
    270.5 KB · Views: 782

p2dr

Mar 15, 2012
Ridderkerk
I had this case. Untill i had issues with the screen. Issues like lockscreen freezing and notification bar tripping and locking as well. Obviously I can't really prove it's because of the case, but when I removed the case, those issues no longer occured. Just a warning. I think it's because of the creditcard-area, thats a little thick.
If someone could confirm this? I hope not ofcourse. But it's really hard to say it was not because of the case, because the only time I had those issues was when the case was on.

Reactions: Milkywaye

delimanyak23

Nov 23, 2005
I had this case. Untill i had issues with the screen. Issues like lockscreen freezing and notification bar tripping and locking as well. Obviously I can't really prove it's because of the case, but when I removed the case, those issues no longer occured. Just a warning. I think it's because of the creditcard-area, thats a little thick.
If someone could confirm this? I hope not ofcourse. But it's really hard to say it was not because of the case, because the only time I had those issues was when the case was on.
Yes.
Same Issues.

madlive

Oct 29, 2006
Don't have any of these issues. Also have the carbon patterned one. I have mixed feeling about the case. Really dislike it's incompatible with either the DK31/32 dock from Sony (it claims to be an official Sony approved case), and secondly the cover flap has to much freedom of moving when closed, makes it look quite cheap. Still on the lookout for a flipcover case that will fit in the dock.

nelvinchi

Apr 3, 2011
London
Redmi K20 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 11
I have this case - it's the worst case I've had for any phone..... Have issues with my music skipping when the phone is in my pocket, pretty sure it's the case.

It's incredible that Roxfit are actually the OFFICIAL accessory provider for Sony Xperia phones....

My Case_Mate Barely-There case is on order and due to arrive end of the month. I've had the Case_Mate Barely-There for every phone I've owned, and it has never let me down..... :D

djjohn2

Jan 8, 2014
same issue her..had to turn the phone off and on to respond..not as good like samsung flip case or lg g2 flip case :(

Milkywaye

May 8, 2012

ohmigod...

this has happened to me too!
I thought this was related to the other screen issue some have had and it would never have occurred to the that the case would cause this,
(also.. it didn't happen until recently... hmm.. i did recently use the card holder in the flap.. but not sure if that was the start point of the touchscreen issues)

i have now switched over to the Krusell Frostcover (just yesterday),.. so i am intrigued if the issues occur now (normally the issues happen a couple of times a day).. will respond back tomorrow

btw.. loving the frostcover!

damn.. this is a shame.. I like the Roxfit case up til this point (i really do like book covers for mobiles, just becuase i am so nevous about the screen).. but do agree with many of the complaints listed by others in this thread (i just don;t find them that bad)

Milkywaye

May 8, 2012
ohmigod...

this has happened to me too!
I thought this was related to the other screen issue some have had and it would never have occurred to the that the case would cause this,
(also.. it didn't happen until recently... hmm.. i did recently use the card holder in the flap.. but not sure if that was the start point of the touchscreen issues)

i have now switched over to the Krusell Frostcover (just yesterday),.. so i am intrigued if the issues occur now (normally the issues happen a couple of times a day).. will respond back tomorrow

btw.. loving the frostcover!

damn.. this is a shame.. I like the Roxfit case up til this point (i really do like book covers for mobiles, just becuase i am so nevous about the screen).. but do agree with many of the complaints listed by others in this thread (i just don;t find them that bad)

Yup.. all issues have gone away.
I have no choice but to say... for the time being.. avoid this case

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.