Facer skins by boostr29

Search This thread

boostr29

Sep 14, 2014
Hey there! I'm back to making some watchfaces. I haven't checked in here for a long while. Been busy with other stuff and since they took down the other watchfaces I was kinda bummed, plus my computer died and I couldn't recover my files before it crapped out. So, all my other design files are gone. Great!

I'm going to create a few more of these if anyone's still interested and I'll take some requests. I posted a new one below and linked directly to facer. Not sure if that's fine or not.

Moto 360 Faces Dropbox Folder

Pulsar
raslup-1.jpg

Ferrari
yt8GiRQ.png

Ducati Corse
zPv7Ekz.jpg

JARVIS
5HTBvVE.jpg

M Type
XSuPFxZ.jpg

Moto
veGGPH8.jpg

Text
N8OCqWE.jpg

Space Invaders
fM729KV.jpg

Mickey
LvUHUfC.jpg

Daytona
CmKNR9N.jpg

Mustang
X6ol9Zs.jpg

Nomos Heimat
igFMMKc.jpg

Nomos
2GEDHl1.jpg

Dial
m9UAQHk.png

Sinn U200
sinn.jpg

Sinn2
sinn21.jpg

Nixie
nixie1.jpg

Orthos
orthos.jpg

Admin Edit: We have removed Omega watch faces due to copyright/trademark complaint. Do not repost any Omega watch faces.

Last edited:

boostr29

Sep 14, 2014
I've attached the zip file. I haven't fixed the left small dial yet.

BTW, the right dial is for 24h hour dial and the two numbers are for dates, left side month and right side day.
If anyone knows how to fix the battery dial please let me know.

Thanks! hope you guys like it.

Attachments

• Luminor.zip
    286.8 KB · Views: 13,101
Reactions: Valnomien

boostr29

Sep 14, 2014

boostr29

Sep 14, 2014

blade_digital2.jpg

blade.png

I wanted the left hazard sign to light up when the battery is bellow 10%. But I'm having issues trying to implement conditionals.

WarlockLord

Mar 22, 2006
blade_digital2.jpg

blade.png

I wanted the left hazard sign to light up when the battery is bellow 10%. But I'm having issues trying to implement conditionals.

I'm really impressed with the design but I can't do the colors. Any chance you'd be willing to make it with black, white/gray, and terminal green?

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Free mobile app

hamsup1o

Mar 12, 2005
@boostr29 love the luminor watch face you made! very high quality! any chance you will do more of this face type (i.e. Rolex, Omega, etc.)? tried the ones in other threads and they are very low quality compared to your work. thanks again!! :)

boostr29

Sep 14, 2014
@boostr29 love the luminor watch face you made! very high quality! any chance you will do more of this face type (i.e. Rolex, Omega, etc.)? tried the ones in other threads and they are very low quality compared to your work. thanks again!! :)

Thanks! Glad you liked it. Can you send me a few pictures or links of the watch face that you like?

boostr29

Sep 14, 2014
New watch face! Based on the nixie watch.

Not really sure if the battery indicator is working properly. It's the strip of color on the right.
Left hand side would be date. Month, day, year, from top to bottom.
Hour is on top, minutes below.

I'll get to the requests later.

CIMG4137.jpg

nixie3.jpg

nixie.jpg

Attachments

• Nixie.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 2,477
Last edited:

JRowMe

Jun 15, 2010
Wow!
No offense to any other face-maker but yours are really nice quality!
I feel as though some of the ones that I really wanted I tried but there's too much going on and it comes out very... pixelated.
Your Luminor is smoothhhhhhhhh!

Keep it up and thanks for sharing these with us!

Top Liked Posts