Official MIUI ICS V4 2.4.20 (20 April 2012)

Search This thread

lepszy

Jan 12, 2010
Glasgow
i am getting boot loops help please

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

could you help me out?

2.4.20 is knackered if you do a clean install, flash 2.4.13 and then 2.4.20 on top of it without wipe. Or wait for 2.4.27 which should come out tomorrow.

Last edited:

andy01q

Dec 22, 2011
It runs sooo fast and looks sooo cool, but I can't get it it to pair it with any of my Wiimotes. (Which is the whole reason I switched from sense to MIUI)

Actually it worked once (I even collected a star in SMStarroad with it), but only once and I cannot get it to work again.

I have yet Installed and reinstalled Bluez IME 1.4 and 1.6 (with "HID Enabler" package) about 20 times and alls other WiiMote-Apps that I could find and I have fullwiped and reinstalled MIUI 4 or 5 times and have tried all sorts of things and don't know what to do anymore.
Maybe this:
1.) you need to have a odexed rom (I used rumraider b3)
is the decisive hint.
As far as I know MIUI is deodexed. Does that mean I can't pair my WiiMotes to MIUI at all? It worked once and I have read a post where s/o stated MIUI+WiiMote works perfectly fine.

Last edited:

andy01q

Dec 22, 2011
I can't get it it to pair it with any of my Wiimotes (...) but only once and I cannot get it to work again.
After uninstalling Bluez IME via Apps and not via drag'n'Drop-action on Launcher a few times the Wiimote did pair one more time (newest Bluez IME version and MIUI 2.4.27) wirth Bluez IME, but I still couldn't use it in the N64oid-app. :( After disconnecting I once again couldn't pair the devices no matter what I did.
Did someone else succeed in pairing WiiMote + MIUI on HTC Sensation?

Top Liked Posts