[May 22] Dutty's Official WM6.1 5.2.19585 Test Version [ABANDONED DUE TO BUGS]

Search This thread

Vince45

May 17, 2006
First of all love your work, Dutty. One question however, are you to integrate TCPMP into this rom as well, as you did so in previous roms and this being a test version and all. I had some problems getting it working myself on the wm6.1 format.

RizwanKhan

Apr 10, 2008
Aiur
video drivers still need patching as i have tried and still doesnt give us beauty, but if u see graphics score on benchmarks its a start. i dont think all the drivers will work on kaiser as kasier hasnt got a built in ati drivers support, unless im wrong

i thought same thing but another member pointed out saying hardware is there .. htc decided not to use it which than brings us back to the driver issue ...

GSLEON3

Retired Senior Moderator
C'mon guys....

Do we really need 1200 post of this threads future 2000 post to be "Good Job" or "Can't wait to flash" or "wow"?

This is a beta rom, so how about we make it nice & easy to find, isolate & shar info about fixing bugs?

This rant will be replaced with helpful information, as I hope all of your wasted post will be too.

If you want to say thank you to Dutty, send him a donation. If you're broke, send him a warm & fuzzy thank you Private Message. But don't continuously clutter the board.

AllTheWay

Retired Senior Moderator
Apr 3, 2007
Folsom, California
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
Do we really need 1200 post of this threads future 2000 post to be "Good Job" or "Can't wait to flash" or "wow"?

This is a beta rom, so how about we make it nice & easy to find, isolate & shar info about fixing bugs?

This rant will be replaced with helpful information, as I hope all of your wasted post will be too.

Good luck on that! This is a noob forum now.

Been running this ROM all day, been working great for me!

duttythroy

Retired Moderator
Sep 17, 2006
london

Thanks bro, lets just keep the thank you and downloading comments , I respect all you guys who use my roms, but this test version is from a diamond rom and it need full testing for finding bugs:)

aeacus

Jul 16, 2007
Xanthi
I was really hoping your ROM would support PCM Keyboard, as it is the best SIP that supports other languages.
Hope you can get it to work in your next release.. Eitherway I'm still flashing your ROM as they are always the best.:D

MasterOfDesasters

Mar 23, 2006
Berlin
www.lives-in.eu
Good job, hope there will be a cube version (A)

You know me :D
I'd prefer a integration of as lot of the diamond stuff as possible (weather animation, sliding interface, etc. Remember, when all people said: it's impossible to have the cube on the kaiser? Dutty did it via OEM cube, the c++ version and touchcommander came out, all of them have advantages and disadvantages. So I'm excited to see original and from scratch developed manila interfaces here.

AllTheWay

Retired Senior Moderator
Apr 3, 2007
Folsom, California
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
WOW total suprise, and loving it thanks, ur my favourite rom chef

Thanks Dutty!
Look very nice,
Downloading now will report soon.
Thank you >>!

lol i thought this was gona happen tomorrow

p.s. hey was sending us to the hermes forum a decoy :) .. if so it worked:p

Can't Wait to Flash!!!

Just awesome, great work :)

Thank you to everybody for the great insight you have offered in this ROM!!!

Last edited:

tak.japan

Oct 12, 2007
is it just me or the HTC Home on the rom looks different from the snapshot??
There's a button for music, but not on the snapshot...

digi0123

Dec 15, 2007
Chance of different versions again? Lite, Middle, heavy...er whatever. I don't do Office....but I guess if I don't want it don't use it then. But still. Seems this critter has pushed over the 500 mark on the bench. Nice.

volcomnator999

Jul 26, 2007