[ROM] WM6.0 1.30+radio 1.27+ sound rec+phone

Search This thread

thaihugo

Oct 22, 2005
Hello guys,

First, don't forget I wouldn't be able to do it without cmonex-olipro work on the phone rom and radio. All radio work is from cmonex.

Disclaimers:
This rom can phone, receive calls, has gps, sound and sound recording.

Snapvue is completly removed, might be added later. Cab install and internet explorer, notes, media player must be added as if it was just liberated. Will provide a more complete rom later.
All tools are in windows folder.
To call, you must activate speaker after calling.
Headset doesn't work for microphone. You'll have to go public for now :)
HARDSPL must be applied

First you must flash the radio.rar, wait for reset
then the rom.rar
This is GSM,EDGE,HSDPA only, not for CDMA

Radio mirror:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DMWZBMQ6
MD5: 89bb5e907f0ff7a25d4ed7731f942b81
EDIT: V2 Here :http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=68d6260a8babd12175a4fc82078ae6c8e04e75f6e8ebb871
MD5: 2fae3b018b47ef138f0d1d58d26db53b
Cab install working, volume setting can be changed, pocket ie, notes, other programs added, tools are in program folder, under htc debug tools

For beginers: first install HardSPL (read forum for the proper link) then the radio, then the rom.

To install radio or rom, use the main prog, and run as administrator
For radio, it is "romupdateutility.exe"
for rom, it's customruu.exe

ALSO, YOU ARE FLASHING A RADIO, THERE IS NO OTHER RADIO POSTED ATM, AND I HAVE ONE OF THE ORIGINAL ONE. OTHER THAN THAT THERE IS NO OTHER RADIO AVAILABLE. IF A BUG APPEAR AFTERWARD BECAUSE OF IT, YOU ARE STUCK WITH IT.

Edit: Cmonex posted another radio for backup. This radio is for original rom (ie all other roms from the forum). Look for the link on page 5, or here
http://rapidshare.com/files/202118088/RUU_Signedshift1582123.zip <- this is not for the phone or for this rom
Mirror: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=717c36024ffb7fe0d9d5c56d04dfa8b01186a30b2701a3f65be6ba49b5870170

Last edited:
Downloading the rom now, but mediafire keeps giving me a network timeout when I try to download the radio.
I'll keep trying... and I'll post rapidshare links when I can.

Edit - still can't grab the radio, either network timeouts or 'The document contains no data' errors.
Can you re-up it?

Last edited:

Vounce

Sep 20, 2008
Thank you thaihugo! It's working! I'm going to donate later tonight.

The calling works perfect, audio is perfect on both sides of the call. However the sound is a bit low and you cant adjust the volume (bug?)

Thanks!

I'm getting a loud hiss from the speakers, when XP or Vista are running.
It goes away when rebooted, but comes back after a few mins - or it did once, it seems to have gone for now.

...10 minutes later, it seems to have cleared up. Hopefully just a hiccup.

edit again - this has not happened since..

Last edited:

matthew.karas

Mar 26, 2008
instructions for radio flashing

My Shift is hardSPLed and I've tried out several ROMs, so the ROM bit looks familiar, but I'm not sure what to do to flash the radio. There are a load of files in the radio RAR, and I'm not sure which one or ones I have to run.

Sorry if this is a stupid question - I couldn't find anything on search.

Matthew Karas

Last edited:

hdbueller

Retired Forum Mod
First...Fantastic job, my friend!!!
Second - Do we have to or can we use the wired headset for the phone? (Bluetooth would be alot to hope for....LOL)
Third - I am guessing that Mobile device center needs to be running to flash this, right?
Again, great job........... Later

P.S. To all of you naysayers (you know who you were.... ;)...... I said that someone would have a working rom soon........... :p
Later

Last edited:

4all

Apr 15, 2007
:D:D Thanks for this great work. :D:D

Aplausos_gif.gif

Kind Regards

hykhleif

Oct 3, 2008
please guys I am so thankful for this news. I am completely new to hardspl and flashing roms.

Can someone tell us in detail for a newbie like me how to the steps from A-Z. My shift as far as I know is liberated.

Please guys help me make my shift work as a phone, please provide a step by step guide for shifts that have no hardspl.

pleasssseeeeeee

Top Liked Posts