Sosche Car Charger

Search This thread

bitslizer

Jul 7, 2006
I use my HP Touchpad 2A charger to charge my Evo 3D and according to batter monitor widget my charge rate max out at 1100ma, usually in the 900s

there's also a VERY VERY similar charger by Griffin, Powerjolt Dual Micro that's been out forever, that one output 1A per port only, beware that majority of the Ebay one are counterfeit but it work just fine, Frankly i have a legit griffin (from best buy) and a fake ebay one, and I seem to think the ebay one give me a better charge!

Last edited:

DarkManX4lf

May 11, 2007
NYC
Seems like an overpriced car phone charger.

I couldn't find it on their sites but what is the point of the app?

Last edited:

Sypris

Dec 22, 2010
Amsterdam, New York
I use my HP Touchpad 2A charger to charge my Evo 3D and according to batter monitor widget my charge rate max out at 1100ma, usually in the 900s

there's also a VERY VERY similar charger by Griffin, Powerjolt Dual Micro that's been out forever, that one output 1A per port only, beware that majority of the Ebay one are counterfeit but it work just fine, Frankly i have a legit griffin (from best buy) and a fake ebay one, and I seem to think the ebay one give me a better charge!

Sosche makes a good product and I like the LED on it. It's there but not overbearing and doesn't seem to be blinding for night driving like the yellow ring on my Sprint charger (before it burned out).

Seems like an overpriced car phone charger.

I couldn't find it on their sites but what is the point of the app?

No idea on the app but I like the charger because of how discreet it is. Plus I need one with 2 ports and a 2 port one from Sprint is around 35 bucks last I checked, and they're chunky.

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA