[ROM] [4.1.1] OFFICIAL codefireX Jellybean Nightlies

Search This thread

Zanzibar

Jan 1, 2010
San Diego
These are official codefireX JellyBean Nightlies brought to you by Synergy(e) and TeamCodefire. These use official CM device repos and are built from source nightly. THIS MEANS IT HAS ANY BUGS THE CM10 NIGHTLIES HAVE.

codefireX is a CM10 spinoff with the goal of providing additional power-user features (contained in the codefireX settings panel) while still maintaining full upstream CM compatibility for automated CM merges daily for the nightlies. This means the nightlies are fully up to date with the CM10 nightlies, however you get additional features as well! The codefireX settings panel will become more populated with features as this project progresses, and more device nightlies will also be added.

The github for the local manifest for use with CyanogenMod's JellyBean manifest is HERE. Changelogs are not available, however you may use github (always current). The maintainer for this will not respond to questions on this thread, so please help your fellow android user out or visit twitter/IRC :)

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PHONES ON FIRE, BLACK EYES, FINDING YOUR PHONE IN ORIFICES SURPRISINGLY, FRIED PHONES, YOUR CAT DYING, OR YOUR KID DOING A LINE OF BATH SALTS AND EATING YOUR FACE

Thanks and Credits:
  • IOMonster
  • KozmikKick
  • Faux123
  • MDeejay
  • ShowP1984
  • Cayniarb
  • ToastCFH
  • Kali-
  • eXistZ
  • CodeAuroraForum
  • Bhanvidia
  • DeamonFish
  • MrSchapps
  • Kraizk
  • ALL Team Codefire members
  • Google
  • KushDeck
  • Aus_azn
  • BananaCakes
  • Contactwajeeh
  • Rafyvitto
  • dumpsta
  • cruzin_cruzin
  • zacgoesrawr
  • Zanzibar
  • crackajack
  • Zelendel
  • daspazz
  • jenkem110
  • Virtuous Team
  • Andromadus Team
  • CyanogenMod Team
  • anyone I forgot

Like my work? Feel free to buy me a beer for early morning dev HERE

Official IRC Chan is #codefirex
synergy(e) on twitter
Download Nightlies
Download Gapps

Last edited:

gdrocks

Aug 20, 2010
Chicago
90% certain you do not HAVE to be S-OFF. If you are able to get S-OFF you should do it, but when flashing ROMs and radios you don't have to be S-off, dev unlock is acceptable.

LiquidSolstice

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 17, 2008
Interesting. Do you have any more information about this ROM? For instance, what it is you add on top of CM10 options, maybe in the form of screenshots?

Thanks though! I'll check it out :)

jkrlvgn

Mar 1, 2011
90% certain you do not HAVE to be S-OFF. If you are able to get S-OFF you should do it, but when flashing ROMs and radios you don't have to be S-off, dev unlock is acceptable.

I'm fairly certain that we have to have S-OFF to flash radios, but....I will be trying this, of course....something new!!

mgianni19

Oct 14, 2010
Are these compatible to Deck's 'nightlies' or the ones from get.cm?? If they're from get.cm, they're not even close to Decks.

makavelisk

Mar 31, 2011
Definitely going to have to give this a spin! Thanks guys!

Sent from my EVO using xda premium

jsonger121

Jan 31, 2012
W.Va.
really loving all the support this phone is getting now!!!! very proud to be a evo owner/user!!!:good:

CwbAnDroidCwB

Dec 14, 2011
Orlando
why don't you do what everyone else does and use the modified wallet and not complain ;)

I did ....not complaining just figured it might be in it .......since its supposedly diff from other builds.....you must of not drank ur 15oz glass of stfu this morning:).... guess there's someone like u in every thread ....fp

Sent from my EVO using xda premium

KaoMinerva

Sep 8, 2011
Memphis, TN
What is the difference in THIS ROM & CMX?! I have this one, but haven't flashed it yet...

Can someone post screens etc?

***Cooking The Work With Them Gloves On, So The Junkies Can Get They Grub On***

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    These are official codefireX JellyBean Nightlies brought to you by Synergy(e) and TeamCodefire. These use official CM device repos and are built from source nightly. THIS MEANS IT HAS ANY BUGS THE CM10 NIGHTLIES HAVE.

codefireX is a CM10 spinoff with the goal of providing additional power-user features (contained in the codefireX settings panel) while still maintaining full upstream CM compatibility for automated CM merges daily for the nightlies. This means the nightlies are fully up to date with the CM10 nightlies, however you get additional features as well! The codefireX settings panel will become more populated with features as this project progresses, and more device nightlies will also be added.

The github for the local manifest for use with CyanogenMod's JellyBean manifest is HERE. Changelogs are not available, however you may use github (always current). The maintainer for this will not respond to questions on this thread, so please help your fellow android user out or visit twitter/IRC :)

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PHONES ON FIRE, BLACK EYES, FINDING YOUR PHONE IN ORIFICES SURPRISINGLY, FRIED PHONES, YOUR CAT DYING, OR YOUR KID DOING A LINE OF BATH SALTS AND EATING YOUR FACE

Thanks and Credits:
    • IOMonster
    • KozmikKick
    • Faux123
    • MDeejay
    • ShowP1984
    • Cayniarb
    • ToastCFH
    • Kali-
    • eXistZ
    • CodeAuroraForum
    • Bhanvidia
    • DeamonFish
    • MrSchapps
    • Kraizk
    • ALL Team Codefire members
    • Google
    • KushDeck
    • Aus_azn
    • BananaCakes
    • Contactwajeeh
    • Rafyvitto
    • dumpsta
    • cruzin_cruzin
    • zacgoesrawr
    • Zanzibar
    • crackajack
    • Zelendel
    • daspazz
    • jenkem110
    • Virtuous Team
    • Andromadus Team
    • CyanogenMod Team
    • anyone I forgot

Like my work? Feel free to buy me a beer for early morning dev HERE

Official IRC Chan is #codefirex
    synergy(e) on twitter
    Download Nightlies
    Download Gapps
    How do you install the new gapps? Do you install over the old one? Or reinstall ROM and flash new gapps right after?
    Thanks...

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app

Sorry I missed this before, I'm sure you may have figured out that you can install by doing either as you said, over the old Gapps or during a new install.

** Not to get everyone too excited, but over a tweet last night Synergye mentioned (well I asked), but 4.2 should be ready within a week. What he did not mention because I did not ask, but I would suggest is when it does become available, do a clean install since it will be on a new base. Also, be prepared for the possibility of the first few releases to have some bugs, so have a good nandroid handy just in case. Not to mention just this morning there was mentioning of a small OTA for 4.2.1 due to a bug in the People app, but does not have any real effect over the phone functioning properly. Anyway, that's your Tuesday morning report of "In The Loop", see ya next time. :D
    Hey folks... for todays edition of "In the Loop", a PM from Synergye regarding the next release,

"I'll be doing incremental releases for 4.2 instead of nightlies, and am working off aosp master instead of a release branch. Since switching to master I've run into an issue with mobile data causing a hot reboot. Once I fix it and release BR3, jewel will be getting a release as well."

So as mentioned before, things are still rolling, just working on some bugs before releasing. Things seem to be on track though every thing considered. As far as I know, none of the JB ROM's for our device are running JB 4.2.1 yet and they are slowly starting to roll out for other devices.

Peace!!
    I believe 1115 should fix the boot loop issue. Also, things will stay mostly the same as far as features go until I get 4.2 building in place of this. To see what eXistZ and I are doing for 4.2, check here: bitbucket.org/codefirex

sent from codefireX
    Deck helped me out a bit today and showed me that I was missing a system/core commit for compatibility with the new HTC radio blobs. I'm now confident that 1107 should have fixed data :)

sent from codefireX