Micromax Unite 2 Data Repartition MT6582M

Search This thread

Prem2491

Sep 10, 2014
I need Experience hand help!!

If any one done this and increased apps storage memory pls contact me to my mail id. prem2491@gmail.com

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

I followed your steps and now have more than 2 GB Phone Storage.:D:D
thank you again....

Buddy Please call me. I need your help. Text me at 9788847317. I will call you back. I need ur help. I m very much annoyed with this 0.89GB space.

Jaarit Laal

Sep 14, 2014
I am a noob in rooting and all these. Thats why i am asking, is repartitioning requires rooting?? Or it can be done without rooting my phone?

Jaarit Laal

Sep 14, 2014
I followed a part of this method and successfully repartitioned my phone . Thanx to OP :)

Though it is good to have backups as mentioned in steps 1,2,3, u may never need to root or change anything to your phone .

Only the steps from downloading ebr files (3a) to 6 are necessary . Then just restart the phone . thats it. No rooting, no recovering from backup, no formatting nothing.

pbtpaul

Oct 27, 2014
busybox

There is nothing you can do ...
but there is....
just grab a micromax unite 2 ... working... from anyone of your friends
switch on usb debugging...
open mtkdroid tools... connect his phone..(which must be rooted )
then click root.. then click imei and take backup...
then connect your phone and restore that backup you took from your friends phone.. now the nvram details will be same on both the phones..
now you can just change the imei number from the imei option.... otherwise both phones will have same imei numbers.....
HIT THANKS IF IT HELPED YOU...!!!
DONATE IF IT HELPED YOU OR SAVED YOU...!!!

Not able to install busybox in my mobile Micromax unite 2 can anyone help in this regards

aktomjerry

Dec 2, 2014
IT WORKED !!!! Thanks a lot for the tutorial :)

Sudeep Duhoon Thanks a lot for the tutorial , it worked like charm for me
I was really pissed coz of low internal space the phone.

It worked for Kitkat flashed with CWM recovery.
now the internal storage is 2.0 GB
Thanks a lot :eek:

smartmga

Mar 26, 2015
Trichy
Micromax Unite 2 A106 Repartition Lollipop 5.0

Hi Friends
Micromax Unite 2 A106 Any Android Developers please find ROM for Lollipop 5.0
Feature:
>Repartition

r2dak

Jan 31, 2014
Shimla
Tested with Micromax Unite 2

3.a. Data 2gb, internal sd 340mb. (kitkat)..............................
hi my unite 2 is not booting up after flash above files what should i do not even charging led is turning on, when i connect it to my pc (windows 7) it keeps giving me device plugged and unplugged sound,
[[[[EDIT]]]
nevermind after 4 hours of frustration finally bricked it

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Procedure (SP Flash tools) :
    1. Make a backup using read back. Guide->here
    2. Make a backup using ctr recovery. CTR recovery->here
    3. Make a backup of NVRAM data. Guide->here

3.a. Data 2gb, internal sd 340mb. (kitkat)
    Extract ebr1, ebr2 from this zip.
    10446511_569229966528945_1253913494721851478_n.jpg

3.b. Data 2.1gb, internal sd 340mb (this one should work when flashed using ctr recovery) (kitkat)
    MMX Data Repartition 2.1gb+340mb

3.c. Data 2.2gb, internal sd 28mb (tested in jelly bean rom, someone test in kitkat)
    EBR1 and EBR2
    yvudubab.jpg

4. Load scatter file you used to flash ctr recovery.

5. Select ebr1 and ebr2 in sp flash tools.

6. Click download and connect your phone in switched off state (without battery preferred).

7. Once done, remove the phone and reboot to recovery by pressing both volume buttons and power on.

8. Format format data cache and system.

9. Restore your ctr backup.

10. Reboot.

If after reboot u get a notification of damaged sd card, tap it and format it.
    If you get no imei/baseband, restore your NVRAM data.

Procedure 2(CWM NOT TESTED) :
    1. Make read back backup and ctr backup.
    2. Flash this zip in recovery.
    3. Restore your ctr backup.
    4. Reboot.

Press thanx if this worked for you.
    i forgot to take backup using CTR recovery

Procedure (SP Flash tools) :
    1. Make a backup using read back. Guide->here
    2. Make a backup using ctr recovery. CTR recovery->here
    3. Make a backup of NVRAM data. Guide->here

3.a. Data 2gb, internal sd 340mb. (kitkat)
    Extract ebr1, ebr2 from this zip.
    10446511_569229966528945_1253913494721851478_n.jpg

3.b. Data 2.1gb, internal sd 340mb (this one should work when flashed using ctr recovery) (kitkat)
    MMX Data Repartition 2.1gb+340mb

3.c. Data 2.2gb, internal sd 28mb (tested in jelly bean rom, someone test in kitkat)
    EBR1 and EBR2
    yvudubab.jpg

4. Load scatter file you used to flash ctr recovery.

5. Select ebr1 and ebr2 in sp flash tools.

6. Click download and connect your phone in switched off state (without battery preferred).

7. Once done, remove the phone and reboot to recovery by pressing both volume buttons and power on.

8. Format format data cache and system.

9. Restore your ctr backup.

10. Reboot.

If after reboot u get a notification of damaged sd card, tap it and format it.
    If you get no imei/baseband, restore your NVRAM data.

Procedure 2(CWM NOT TESTED) :
    1. Make read back backup and ctr backup.
    2. Flash this zip in recovery.
    3. Restore your ctr backup.
    4. Reboot.

Press thanx if this worked for you.

I forgot to take backup using ctr recovery. Now mobile stuck at logo. How can i restore backup using read back
    Bro,

is it possible to extend the default internal memory using Link2SD??

Installed recovery.img., then supersu., rooted successfully.

8 GB (class 4) SD card., partitioned as 4GB FAT32 and 4GB EXT4., Using Link2SD created a mount script successfully.

But., After linking apps (create "link" in link2sd) it ask's for a reboot., after reboot., apps disapper and unable to open.!!!

but can see /data/sdexta2/app.apk /data/sdexta2/app-lib/app's-lib and /data/sdexta2/dev-cache/apps'cache

but unable to open app!! tried so many times.... please any one can help me???????

Format ext-sd using recovery once.
    I faced this issue when I partition and used link2sd right after that, but when I formatted ext sd from recovery, it worked fine.
    Remove links of all apps, flash this in recovery, reboot, use link2sd.

now my phone is stuck with the logo while rebooting. please help me out to reboot my phone
    Restore ur cwm backup.
    This information is stored with nvram backup. This is not stored on the regular ctr back up.
    Did you take the nvram backup.
    Did you make a read back backup.

Don't just say thanks, click on the thanks button. it's encouragement to do more.?
    this may help some people to have dare for change...n thnks to them

2.2gb in kitkat doesnt work. The following happens if done so
    1.Damaged sdcard notification appears
    2. formating fails
    3. no imei/baseband
    4. if rebooted ,phone is bricked :crying:
    5. recovery throws "E: Can't mount /cache/recovery/command " error :eek:

Flashed readback backup , ctr2.2, ctr backup ,nvram backup and mp phone is back :cool:

frd i was having the same problm cant mount E error so i went to service center they just asked me what happend to fon i said its not booting its stuck on m logo they said its softwre problm we are updating it and in few minutes i got my fon in factory condition before that i tried to restore backups from cwm recovery based ctr but found error md5 mismatch and was very scared coz i hv bricked many models before :D thats y i thought it would be gud if mmx servc center update leaving semi bricked fon will be better than the bricked one.warranty voids we knw but if the fon is fully dead they cant say anythng dont tell them what happened actually and they will replace ur fon motherboard or the fon too sometyms i m working on android experimnts almost from my first fon micromax a70 n ninja 4 thn karbonn a15 every model after replacemnts from bricked condition i went for resell n bought the new model with again warrenties thts gud to have by adding 2-3k rupees earlier worked on bada too....tablet and android tv dongle i.e mtk 802 too and got replaced bricked/damaged sd card from sandisk too all u should have warrenty in ur device n ur freaking mind.....:D
    :silly::D:cyclops::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed: but try to be safe n risk free without knowing any thing or articles try to avoid these risk replacemnts can take 2 months so better to be in safesite...thank u developers for ur extra-ordinary works