(Theme) Vanilla Android AOSP Theme Version 2!!! for Sense UI

Search This thread
Mar 10, 2010
NEW Version 2!!!

{Please Vote to Front Page if you like this so others can enjoy, Somtimes my themes are a little tough to find}

Updated:
1. Added AOSP icons... camera, browser, ect.
2. Added my custom version of 4G Toggle for people that don't use Sense.(I made it to look like the Sense UI version of 4G toggle widget.)
3. Added more AOSP notification icons (should be complete now.)
4. New Updated Lockscreen!
5. New Updated Rosie Bar.(made apps, and add button invisible via request)
6. Changed analog clock widget to look like newest Froyo version.
7. Added Stock Nexus One boot animation!

[/B]This is a new theme I made for people that love Sense UI but think the Vanilla Android looks better. The screen shots are all of Sense UI. This is Made to work with Fresh Rom but will likely work with a few others. Please be sure and Nandroid before flashing this. If you don't like the HTC Lock Screen you can allways uninstall it with Titanium Backup and reboot your phone, and then you will have your Vanilla Android Lockscreen (You can also uninstall HTC Sense this way, be carefull what ever you do!). I hope you all enjoy this as much as I do, I worked really hard on this.

Download for Version 2: http://www.mediafire.com/file/3cx889y874uqpa7/AOSPSenseUI_ThemeV2.zip

Download for Version 1: http://www.mediafire.com/file/con2ac1o9drrcz0/AOSPSenseUI.zip

Attachments

• screenshot_1.jpg
    screenshot_1.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 1,830
  • screenshot_2.jpg
    screenshot_2.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 1,408
  • screenshot_3.jpg
    screenshot_3.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 1,300
Last edited:

oldgreg20

Apr 18, 2008
(Ghetto) Moreno Valley
hey i was wondering if there is a way to do this without the lockscreen mod that you specifically have. meaning is there a way to have the blackbar mod?

hahahaha i didnt even realize you were the author of the WhiteSenseUi-aosp theme, i asked the same question on that thread and i did get some pretty useful suggestions, but was unsuccessful of executing them. is there any possible way that you can possible fix the lock-screen for me? i would be ever so grateful.

Last edited:

koneeak

Jan 6, 2008
WoW This Is Awesome!! I Can Use Sense Widgets And Still Have A Stock Android Look And Feel To My Phone!! Thanks For Sharing.. AnyWay That You Can AlSo Post The Beach WallPaper That You're Using Please?! Thanks Again..

koneeak

Jan 6, 2008
This Is Nice!! EveryOne That Has Seen My Phone With This Loves It!! Keep Up The Good Work..

bigrick352

Jul 20, 2010
Do I have to be rooted to install this?? I only really want the bottom where the phone icon is, but I can't figure out how to do that :( can somebody help?

fastamx79

Jul 4, 2010
Chicago, IL / Sioux Falls, SD
I found this theme searching and I love it! I really enjoy keeping sense stuff like the 7 windows, and the widgets but I actually like the look of vanilla android :cool:

One thing I did notice is when you are removing an icon from the desktop the 'remove' icon at the bottom is overlaid the phone icon.

Not too sure if that is fixable, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

Other than that good work on this theme! I'm enjoying it on my rooted/stock ROM :D

nikkoo00

Jun 7, 2008
Great work, this is making me consider going back to sense. Any future plans to include ASOP Icons, phone dialer skin, etc.?

logie

Dec 19, 2007
Kalamazoo MI
Tried the red theme with calk 1.1 and it works (i like it a lot)- except the new gmail (2.2.1 i think) FC's over and over.. I'm going to load my nandroid backup which has calk 1.1 and the older version of gmail, then will reinstall this theme to see if it is an incompatability with calk 1.1 or if it truly is the new gmail

fastamx79

Jul 4, 2010
Chicago, IL / Sioux Falls, SD
Tried the red theme with calk 1.1 and it works (i like it a lot)- except the new gmail (2.2.1 i think) FC's over and over.. I'm going to load my nandroid backup which has calk 1.1 and the older version of gmail, then will reinstall this theme to see if it is an incompatability with calk 1.1 or if it truly is the new gmail

I had the FC with gmail on my stock deox rooted ROM, I went to the application settings, cleared the cache and data. After that no more FCs (even after reboot!)

E-Diddy

Jun 15, 2010
This is the first theme I ever installed. It worked great on the newest Fresh and it looks pretty sweet! I also had the Gmail force close thing going on but wiping the cache and data for it in the application manager cleared that up!

Nerovingian

Jul 6, 2007
Thanks for doing this! I was looking around for something like this because I was having a difficult time getting it to work on my own.