Can't upgrade to Kit Kat

Search This thread

Johann_London

Oct 16, 2013
Hi Guys,

For some reason I cannot upgrade to Kit Kat...

When I plug my phone into PC Companion it says that I already have the latest version.

My problem started with the previous upgrade. All seemed well during the upgrade process but when I looked I had none of the new features and my build number still showed. 290

I tried to run it again but it said that I already has the latest firmware. Now it's refusing to recognise any new firmware telling me that I am updated when I'm not

Any advice anybody?

Sent from my C6903 using xda app-developers app

uherrera

Feb 11, 2009
Hi Guys,

For some reason I cannot upgrade to Kit Kat...

When I plug my phone into PC Companion it says that I already have the latest version.

My problem started with the previous upgrade. All seemed well during the upgrade process but when I looked I had none of the new features and my build number still showed. 290

I tried to run it again but it said that I already has the latest firmware. Now it's refusing to recognise any new firmware telling me that I am updated when I'm not

Any advice anybody?

It might be that your carrier hasn't released the update yet.

Johann_London

Oct 16, 2013
It might be that your carrier hasn't released the update yet.

Hey no my phone is unlocked and simfree. It's just not recognising the firmware on my phone. I have not even been able to update to 136 as my firmware is on 290 still and it's telling me that I have the latest firmware... Which I obviously don't.

L

LeParkour012

Happened to me too. Here's what I did. I flashed this ftf. You can flash any other KitKat ftf that you prefer in the general section. Just make sure that it has this firmware (14.3.A.0.681) and uses the same model number (C6903).