Search This thread

Antagonist42

Feb 5, 2012
Bolton
For those who have plunged straight in and flashed BOOT/ROM/RECOVERY and are suffering with a non-usable unit please follow the external link which took all of 1... yes ... 1 google search and lead me to this for the Desire C Cricket

Please stop flashing the first thing that says your phones name on it, there's more under the cover of a phone than there is in a name (like 8 version numbers of a Galaxy S3 i've seen!!)

Reactions: cashern

Antagonist42

Feb 5, 2012
Bolton
6k views....

No more Questions on "my Cricket is stuck?!?!"....

Thanks button.....you're priceless! ;)

1 would have done just for me doing the search for you!

*Today's irritation is now at an end, normal service is something reserved for those who require it, brought to you today by Grnnnghhhppphhhhfffff!*

Bashing away at my HTC Desire C

cashern

Mar 1, 2011
are there any roms available for cricket htc desire c? I have searched google and xda but haven't been able to find any that work.

Reactions: Antagonist42

Antagonist42

Feb 5, 2012
Bolton
I've not followed the Cricket handset but all on XDA are GSM only afaik

I would check the link and attached forums/links from there if any have been done for CDMA ;)

Bashing away at my HTC Desire C

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For those who have plunged straight in and flashed BOOT/ROM/RECOVERY and are suffering with a non-usable unit please follow the external link which took all of 1... yes ... 1 google search and lead me to this for the Desire C Cricket

Please stop flashing the first thing that says your phones name on it, there's more under the cover of a phone than there is in a name (like 8 version numbers of a Galaxy S3 i've seen!!)
    are there any roms available for cricket htc desire c? I have searched google and xda but haven't been able to find any that work.