Cases and 2600mAh Seidio battery

Search This thread

TheBookheimer

Apr 2, 2012
Where did you find a battery that big for the X because that is awesome. Getting back to your question I think you might have to custom make one.

Sent from my DROIDX using xda premium

Skelente

Aug 17, 2011
Even though this is dated( :eek: ), I thought I'd throw this out there for anyone else interested, the Trident Electra will fit an extended battery (and most kits will actually come with an included battery.) I've got one for my droid x2 and while the case is quite thick (about 2x thickness of a normal Dx/dx2) it is a BEAST. I really like the combination of the hard shell interior and silicone exterior, and I've even accidentally tested the durability by leaving my phone on top of my car after getting gas. Phone fell off as I was driving down the street and all it did was scuff the silicone a bit on one corner. Definitely worth the investment IMO, but I would try to get a case on Amazon or equivalent as Trident wants 80 bucks new! You can find it for half that elsewhere!

bamx2

Apr 17, 2010
This is sort of reaching, but I wonder if I could apply heat to the back of a generic TPU case so that it would stretch enough to fit over the phone with the extended battery cover installed . I would leave the battery out when doing this to protect it from the heat .