MIUI v4 Preview

Search This thread

playin4sheezy

May 27, 2008
Baton Rouge
I've been working on MIUI ICS for a little bit and have gotten it pretty stable. Got few more bugs to fix before I release it. Here are some screens

Currently the only bug that in trying to fix is the stupid MIUI Gallery is ugly, annoying, and will not show all photos and its just terrible. I've added CM9 gallery and everything is fine. All other bugs are minor and just need tidying up

Works:
Camera
Video recording
Calls
Data
SMS/MMS
and pretty much everything!

240dpi
a693489d-613f-0e25.jpg

320dpi
a693489d-617c-68a4.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

kiltedthrower

Sep 23, 2010
I don't think I've had a phone that had an miui rom for it. Would love too have one....specially if tablet mode would work okay with it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

iexplus

Apr 7, 2012
Chicago
Woohoo... CM9, AOKP, now MIUI!!!

I'm so waiting to try all those out. Stock gives me a lot of full functionality but others give me more overall satisfactory with awesome customization!! Thanks all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA

simple man

Dec 25, 2010
Missouri
Cool, thanks for your work. I've been on the fence about getting a Note (due for an upgrade) but haven't decided on it or, waiting for the S3, but with this and CM9, the Note is looking more and more likely.

Sent from my Captivate using Tapatalk! :)

vanemburghj

Dec 17, 2010
Glad you got it to work, was messing around using the guides on net, but never could get past start up screen. Can't wait to see it in action. Thanks for you hard work.

2 Jun 12

Any updates for those of us on standby?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've been working on MIUI ICS for a little bit and have gotten it pretty stable. Got few more bugs to fix before I release it. Here are some screens

Currently the only bug that in trying to fix is the stupid MIUI Gallery is ugly, annoying, and will not show all photos and its just terrible. I've added CM9 gallery and everything is fine. All other bugs are minor and just need tidying up

Works:
    Camera
    Video recording
    Calls
    Data
    SMS/MMS
    and pretty much everything!

240dpi
    a693489d-613f-0e25.jpg

320dpi
    a693489d-617c-68a4.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    Hey guys if he doesn't put anything out soon I'll get one out for you guys

Wow. Very cool. Glad to see this. I can't wait. Thank you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
    Did you ever tried miui? Last thing i remember was you trying to flash it on the infuse:D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA

No...actually i ended up going with cm7 on Infuse. So....excited to finally try MIUI.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
    Love your work smartguy aokp etc... Im a big fan please take on a miui