Update reversal

Search This thread

izan24

Jun 26, 2011
If you took the update & would like to go back to the original stock to root, are there any methods available to do this

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda premium

Bigandrewgold

Mar 26, 2011
If you took the update & would like to go back to the original stock to root, are there any methods available to do this

Just flash a kernel and Rom based on the old firmware, and flash the old radios if you are s off.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

rhotondm

Apr 23, 2010
Greenwood, IN
Yes, just be patient and wait a few days. A solution will be out before you know it.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

zepfloyd

Jun 8, 2010
Waiting for GPS
Since we have the original file, has anyone tried to RUU back/downgrade to the previous version? I feel like this is too obvious and won't work.

swamp2

Feb 4, 2005
San Diego
I offered $20 to the first person to post a working exploit to unlock the bootloader after taking the OTA. Just thought I would repost this offer here. I prob won't monitor both threads. PM me if you posted first and want the cash! Thanks in advance.

Reactions: nb1201

CharliesTheMan

I offered $20 to the first person to post a working exploit to unlock the bootloader after taking the OTA. Just thought I would repost this offer here. I prob won't monitor both threads. PM me if you posted first and want the cash! Thanks in advance.

You should contact the guy who was offering to s off via the oem jtag method. His price was very reasonable, and a quick turnaround. His thread is titled something along the lines of "S-off for the impatient"

His s off service wasn't much more expensive than the $20 you put up for bounty money.

Sent from my DNA... S-Off like a baws

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Damn!!!!!

Give it time, let the devs do their job.