[Q] Message pop Ringtone and software version 10f

Search This thread

rassall_jubair

Jun 12, 2014
Dear Guys,

I need your one help of my Lg G Pro 2. When every time I check my balance of my phone number, its play a (big duration) ringtone/notification sound during message pop of balance information. I check every settings and even did factory reset. But I could not able to off this notification message ringtone. Its very Annoying. Is there any way to off/change this ringtone or this is a bug. My LG Pro 2 is based on D838 and I bought from Hong Kong.

BTW, my phone downloading new firmware 10 f (currently i have 10e). I heard here many 10f version problem. does the problem solve or I should ignore the update.

TQ

Rednarok

Jun 19, 2014
Dear Guys,

I need your one help of my Lg G Pro 2. When every time I check my balance of my phone number, its play a (big duration) ringtone/notification sound during message pop of balance information. I check every settings and even did factory reset. But I could not able to off this notification message ringtone. Its very Annoying. Is there any way to off/change this ringtone or this is a bug. My LG Pro 2 is based on D838 and I bought from Hong Kong.

BTW, my phone downloading new firmware 10 f (currently i have 10e). I heard here many 10f version problem. does the problem solve or I should ignore the update.

TQ
Well i have the same phone and the same problem. Its wierd how after i recieve a call, my call duration message gives a ringtone diferent from all my configured sounds... this is the only "bug" i found on this.phone and i got to mention as a previous s4 owner, this 6" phab is the best machin ive had in my hands!

zaro143

Apr 22, 2012
Well i have the same phone and the same problem. Its wierd how after i recieve a call, my call duration message gives a ringtone diferent from all my configured sounds... this is the only "bug" i found on this.phone and i got to mention as a previous s4 owner, this 6" phab is the best machin ive had in my hands!

I too have the same problem bought from hongkong...:(