After NI1 Updated : Battery Life ,Performance &Any Problem On This Update Plz Post It

Search This thread

jack_ssl

Nov 10, 2013
Vellore
After NI1 Updated : Battery Life ,Performance &Any Problem On This Update Plz Post It

Please Post What Are The Problems You Are Facing On This Update : Like Battery Life , Performance & Any Problem
Please Post Here :

ares3456

Apr 28, 2011
I updated my stock S4 the other day and my battery life has just dropped off a cliff. Before the update, a normal day would use 50-60% of my battery. Since the update, i'm down around 10% by 10pm in the evening ... and I dont use my phone very much at all. Wifi is on, GPS and Bluetooth are off. And it appears that the Android System is using about 50% of the battery. (Right now, the phone has been on for 2.5 hours with no calls and no web surfing and the battery is down to 85%)

Any idea what might be causing the problem?? or a solution?

i31us

Oct 14, 2011
I updated my stock S4 the other day and my battery life has just dropped off a cliff. Before the update, a normal day would use 50-60% of my battery. Since the update, i'm down around 10% by 10pm in the evening ... and I dont use my phone very much at all. Wifi is on, GPS and Bluetooth are off. And it appears that the Android System is using about 50% of the battery. (Right now, the phone has been on for 2.5 hours with no calls and no web surfing and the battery is down to 85%)

Any idea what might be causing the problem?? or a solution?

Switch off all the Samsung bloat S-Beam, Screen Mirroring, Air View, Motion and Gestures. Turn on Power save mode.
Switch off auto-brightness and select the brightness you like.
installed stock NI1 from Uruguay. Best battery life ever. Super fast response and screen clarity with above settings.
The only thing missing cannot root using towelroot.

suedely

Dec 3, 2010
battery sux after Nl1

By lunch today I was at 11%! Normally I would be at 45-50% by lunch, and my phone does come off the charger at 5am. In the past I've been able to keep everything on (GPS, BT, Auto Brightness etc) without running into this kind of battery drain.

AnujaShiarn

Nov 25, 2013
Try a factory reset and see.
Normally you should reset after an update.
If that doesn't work, download the old stockrom and flash it

mguidry

Dec 9, 2010
Lafayette, Louisiana
i dont think its the update..i have everything disabled power save mode on hardly any background services, no BT, and by 5pm im usually 30-35% no matter what rom or version. and thats on both my batteris..i think the phone just likes to eat batteries