[ROM] ((¯°·._.• ⓢⓘⓡⓘⓤⓢ-ⓧ •._.·°¯)) [ ICS 4.0.4 ][ Evita 2.23.707.2 ][ 31.07.2012 ]

Search This thread

JSLEnterprises

Apr 26, 2011
Buenos Aires
[ROM] ((¯°·._.• ⓢⓘⓡⓘⓤⓢ-ⓧ •._.·°¯)) [ ICS 4.0.4 ][ Evita 2.23.707.2 ][ 31.07.2012 ]

The Mission Statement
SIRIUS-X is a rom based off the 2.23.707.2 Asia WWE and made Vanilla HTC WWE, with elements taken from 1.94 Rogers, 1.85 AT&T, and 1.89 Telstra rom's. The plan is to provide the most stable and complete 'daily driver' for this Shining Beacon of a device. Minor 'tweaks' will be added in due time, but only once the base has been improved upon under the hood (how it should be when making a rom)

More features for functionality will be added in the future. The main configuration of the rom is as a Canadian device, using the Rogers CID, email address definitions, and build.prop definitions applied to a cleaned up 2.23 build.prop. Next version will contain ability to choose region (US/Canada/Asia/Australia) and the customizations specific to those regions.
Already included is a complete APN list for all carriers that support our device from all available regions. (So even if you're not Canadian, you can still use this rom)

Please Note: This rom will flash the Radio listed below to match the ril's that come with the rom and minimize issues that may arise related to mix and matching radio's and ril's.​

General Rom Information
Base: ASIA WWE 2.23.707.2
Kernel: Stock & Secure - v3.0.8
Recomended Radio: Stock - v0.19as.32.09.09_L_10.104B.32.25L (Included)
Recomended Recovery: TWRP
How To Install
Step 1: Reboot To Recovery.
Step 2: Backup Your Current Rom
Step 3: Flash.
Step 4a: Restore only the /Data partition from your backup
Step 4b: Setup.
Step 5a: Let it update your apps upon bootup
Step 5b: Enter all setup info/allow device to sync and restore.
Step 6: Reset your apn entries.
Step 6: Use & Abuse It.

a - For those of you who want to keep your current data
b - If you want to start fresh

DOWNLOAD

V: 2.0 - July 31st 2012
MD5: 5E4C7777881276003ECF350DCF46EF6C
SIZE: 548.37 MB (575,005,088 bytes)

Thanks
• Football for the RUU's
• vin255764 for posting the unadulterated 2.23 OTA
• XsMagical for APM
• Chainfire for his SuperSU
• Stericson for Busybox
• Users & Contributors A-like
• HTC/HTCDev For The Rom & Kinda Unlocking The Bootloaders (Better Than Nothing)

Last edited:

JSLEnterprises

Apr 26, 2011
Buenos Aires
Changelog:
v2.0 - July 31st 2012
• Asia WWE as base (2.23.707.2)
• Remaped Volume Up Button Camera Shutter
(burst shot still taken using onscreen button hold, volume graphic will show when using the remaped key - wip)
• Added Advanced Power Menu
• Re-set MemFree values (not via Init.d)
• Sony BRAVIA® engine integrated
• Added Full APN List (other roms now will use said list)
• Improved Video and Picture futher - 0 Compression
• Pretty Vanilla HTC - How I Like To Keep It

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v1.73 Alpha - May 5th 2012
• Rooted
• Busyboxed
• Deodexed
• Zipaligned
• Removed Bloat
• build.prop cleaned
• Edited Media Profiles
• Removed Rogers Rom Customization
• 100% Adreno Rendering - Permanent (not just build.prop debug's)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Reactions: mcmb03

TKTAB911

Feb 22, 2011
Montana
Really looking forward to the development here, Cant wait to see a direct build for speed/overclock. Although i'm not sure how necessary it would be to overclock the device since its at the top of the tech chain atm. None the less, *cant wait*. :D

sk806

Jan 30, 2005
Rye, New York

sk806

Jan 30, 2005
Rye, New York
I would hold off on the link for a bit. You are about to have an influx of "I downloaded your rom, flashed recovery for the int'l one x but I can't install your rom"

The noobery will come crawling out of the woodwork. ;)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Also, I have a test CWM port built for the Evita. I just need the partitions info from last_log in cache/recovery...then I can build it again very quickly.

I will PM you (OP) with it, if you wanna test.

JSLEnterprises

Apr 26, 2011
Buenos Aires
Also, I have a test CWM port built for the Evita. I just need the partitions info from last_log in cache/recovery...then I can build it again very quickly.

I will PM you (OP) with it, if you wanna test.

why would you ask, just send the pm :D. lol!

And will try with the 1.3.3, Appreciate it.
edit: No Dice on deodex for the files in question. (the 1.68's deodex ok, the rogers 1.73's dont)

Last edited:

sk806

Jan 30, 2005
Rye, New York
why would you ask, just send the pm :D. lol!

And will try with the 1.3.3, Appreciate it.
edit: No Dice on deodex for the files.

Hmmm. that's odd. It worked on the obnoxious files on the International...have you tried deodexing single in the Kitchen and choosing "ignore" errors? That seems to work, as long as it can assemble...

I will send the recovery, I just want to know what the sdcard partition is called...for some reason it comes out as "internalsd" on the international, but I only see "fat" on the Rogers...I am hoping that last_log has the name. I'll send it anyway, and see what happens...

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

Hmmm. that's odd. It worked on the obnoxious files on the International...have you tried deodexing single in the Kitchen and choosing "ignore" errors? That seems to work, as long as it can assemble...

I will send the recovery, I just want to know what the sdcard partition is called...for some reason it comes out as "internalsd" on the international, but I only see "fat" on the Rogers...I am hoping that last_log has the name. I'll send it anyway, and see what happens...

I sent you a link via PM (fingers crossed)...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

The Mission Statement
    SIRIUS-X is a rom based off the 2.23.707.2 Asia WWE and made Vanilla HTC WWE, with elements taken from 1.94 Rogers, 1.85 AT&T, and 1.89 Telstra rom's. The plan is to provide the most stable and complete 'daily driver' for this Shining Beacon of a device. Minor 'tweaks' will be added in due time, but only once the base has been improved upon under the hood (how it should be when making a rom)

More features for functionality will be added in the future. The main configuration of the rom is as a Canadian device, using the Rogers CID, email address definitions, and build.prop definitions applied to a cleaned up 2.23 build.prop. Next version will contain ability to choose region (US/Canada/Asia/Australia) and the customizations specific to those regions.
    Already included is a complete APN list for all carriers that support our device from all available regions. (So even if you're not Canadian, you can still use this rom)

Please Note: This rom will flash the Radio listed below to match the ril's that come with the rom and minimize issues that may arise related to mix and matching radio's and ril's.​

General Rom Information
    Base: ASIA WWE 2.23.707.2
    Kernel: Stock & Secure - v3.0.8
    Recomended Radio: Stock - v0.19as.32.09.09_L_10.104B.32.25L (Included)
    Recomended Recovery: TWRP
    How To Install
    Step 1: Reboot To Recovery.
    Step 2: Backup Your Current Rom
    Step 3: Flash.
    Step 4a: Restore only the /Data partition from your backup
    Step 4b: Setup.
    Step 5a: Let it update your apps upon bootup
    Step 5b: Enter all setup info/allow device to sync and restore.
    Step 6: Reset your apn entries.
    Step 6: Use & Abuse It.

a - For those of you who want to keep your current data
    b - If you want to start fresh

DOWNLOAD

V: 2.0 - July 31st 2012
    MD5: 5E4C7777881276003ECF350DCF46EF6C
    SIZE: 548.37 MB (575,005,088 bytes)

Thanks
    • Football for the RUU's
    • vin255764 for posting the unadulterated 2.23 OTA
    • XsMagical for APM
    • Chainfire for his SuperSU
    • Stericson for Busybox
    • Users & Contributors A-like
    • HTC/HTCDev For The Rom & Kinda Unlocking The Bootloaders (Better Than Nothing)
    is this an aosp rom or sense based

It's a full close to vanilla sense rom, and it's being uploaded now.

General comment:
    I didnt think someone would find that the thread was updated... I enjoyed it being on the second last page.
    It allowed me to edit it without bringing attention to it, and was simply going to bump once it was ready, and permission for certain work being used was granted (which it has been).
    Screens will be posted once I have some more time to work on it. Tonight I have to build 3 mini-desktops for a client, so It may be a day or two until I put up graphics in the thread. I've been using this rom for over a week, and I can tell you, it's smooth as hell.

Anyways... troll's have been reported, and a thread cleanup will occur... yet again.
    Those of you who are genuinely looking forward to trying this functional update out, I thank you. Everyone else just trolling the thread... go ---- yourselves.

Cheers.

Dude really? U should just be banned from xda you either start fights in forums or say roms are bad he's doing this for free

Sent from my One X using xda app-developers app
    Could we get the radio application from the Rogers devices? The Rogers devices are rooted and unlocked.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

Do A Search
    There's more than enough threads about the subject, one in here, and one under "One X Themes & Apps".

General Forum:

I haven't had the time to work on things. I've been too busy in my life and my business that I havent had a chance to work on this or even for that matter tinker some more with my own device. Hopefully in the near future i'll have some time available.
    Beautiful sir, will report back any issues :)

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Epic post

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2