[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][TITAN][8.1] LineageOS 15.1 [UNIFIED]

Search This thread

LuK1337

Recognized Developer
Jan 18, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S III I9300
Moto G 2014
2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.1 (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working :

• Boots
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • Wifi
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera
  • Video Playback
  • Audio ( Record and Playback )
  • Sensors
  • Flash
  • Led

What's not working :
  • Video recording
  • SELinux is permissive

Instructions :
  • Download the latest build and gapps
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Flash the latest build and gapps
  • Reboot
Downloads :
Reporting Bugs
  • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
  • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
  • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
What is your--
Phone model (XT1063/XT1064/XT1068/XT1069):
CM version:
CM Download url:
Gapps version:

Did you--
wipe:
 restore with titanium backup:
reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
a task killer:
a non-stock kernel:
CMSettings/Performance settings (other than stock):
Dual SIM:
other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
Credits :

Donations :
You don't have to but if you want so...

XDA:DevDB Information
LineageOS 15.1 For Moto G 2014, ROM for the Moto G 2014

Contributors
LuK1337, luca020400, skaveelicious, Somcom3X, crpalmer, Intervigil
Source Code: http://github.com/motog2014devteam

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2017-09-07
Last Updated 2018-02-25

sensi277

Jun 25, 2013
error appears 7 when installing :(

Are you using the modified TWRP?

The modified TWRP doesn't boot on my XT1604, by the way. Flashing and booting it caused the phone to get stuck at the bootloader unlocked warning boot logo. Even holding down the power button wasn't able to shut down the phone, I had to open it up and disconnect the battery manually.

Reactions: Idesmi

jonaaa

Feb 9, 2014
Recife
Great job LuK! I've just flashed it and installed Magisk 14.0, no problems except for the camera (i don't use it anyways). Excellent!

Reactions: bagajohny

BNandroid

Mar 8, 2017
Very Good

The ROM is very good for a first build
Some random reboots and the camera not work but the rom is very very fast
Congratulations to the developers :) ;)

Iw2N

Dec 30, 2012
Thanks luck for bringing life to my old device. It's super smooth and fast.

Enviado desde mi Moto G 2014 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: mini2015

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.1 (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working :

• Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Wifi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Video Playback
    • Audio ( Record and Playback )
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • Led

What's not working :
    • Video recording
    • SELinux is permissive

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    Phone model (XT1063/XT1064/XT1068/XT1069):
    CM version:
    CM Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
     restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    CMSettings/Performance settings (other than stock):
    Dual SIM:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    Credits :

Donations :
    You don't have to but if you want so...

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 15.1 For Moto G 2014, ROM for the Moto G 2014

Contributors
    LuK1337, luca020400, skaveelicious, Somcom3X, crpalmer, Intervigil
    Source Code: http://github.com/motog2014devteam

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2017-09-07
    Last Updated 2018-02-25
    [ cool stuff ]
    I just released 8.1 builds on my AFH.
    You can find them here ~ https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=234259

Here comes the cool part, this time I released two builds so that you can choose which build config should I use from now on. Here's the poll ~ http://www.strawpoll.me/14581651
    * lineage-15.1-20171209_141306-UNOFFICIAL-titan.zip -> Regular config
    * lineage-15.1-20171209_143404-UNOFFICIAL-titan.zip -> Android Go config
    Any new builds coming up ??

After asking Luk, I decided to start sharing my own builds of LOS 15.1 in a separate thread, here's the link:

https://xdaforums.com/moto-g-2014/orig-development/rom-lineageos-15-1-t3786749

Buy me a dedicated server and I can release builds everyday.
    when i 1st time flashed i saw many files r missing....and i understand that this build is testing build not stable build.....but thanks to @LuK1337 for developing Oreo ROM for Titan.

After 1st Time flashed i experimented few things.......after that i clean flashed full ROM

My 2nd Time ROM Flash Procedure
    Here All Links Updated Daily to keep all the files Updated
    1. Update TWRP v3.2.1-0 = LINK
    2. LOS 15.1 / Oreo 8.1 ROM = LINK
    3. Magisk v16.4 = LINK
    4. Google Latest Apps For Oreo 8.1 [Select ARM , 8.1 , nano] = LINK
    5. Download all files from the folder after that From Google Pixel Assistant folder flash 1st [Google Pixel v3] then 2nd [Google Pixel Assistant Tweak] after flashing the file when ROM boots up then make dialer app default for calling thats it = LINK
    6. ViPER v2.5.0.5 Music Equalizer With Permissive SELinux Support = LINK
    7. After Flash is done when phone opens in LOS 15.1 install Footej Premium App Latest Version = LINK

this r the Procedure i use for my phone after using all the above steps and files, i know the ROM is testing but believe ME Oreo ROM 8.1 in testing phase its almost half stable & i am not facing any heat,Reboot...........but FC only in System Inbuild Camera app when i tried to record video & offline charging is missing but apart from this i am using as daily driver.

AddOn Files For Oreo 8.1 :-
    8. Flash Through Custom Recovery Files For Oreo 8.1 [Any Normal Oreo 8.1 Becomes Android Oreo 8.1 GO] = LINK